- Nintendo has released a new trailer for Mario vs. Donkey Kong.
- The new trailer has revealed that Mario vs. Donkey Kong will feature over 130 levels, new worlds, obstacles, and local multiplayer.
- The game is set to release on February 16, 2024 on Nintendo Switch.
Nintendo has released a new trailer for the Mario vs. Donkey Kong remake. The trailer revealed several improvements the remake will bring compared to the original game. According to the trailer, the game will feature over 130 levels and add new worlds and obstacles alongside local co-op.
New worlds and obstacles await Mario as he rescues the stolen Mini-Marios from Donkey Kong!
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) January 11, 2024
The Game Boy Advance version of Mario vs. Donkey Kong was released in 2004 as a spiritual successor to the original Donkey Kong for the Game Boy handheld console. The puzzle/platformer game sold over 1.37 million copies worldwide and achieved a favorable reception. The original Mario vs Donkey Kong was entirely single-player, but the upcoming remake will feature multiplayer support.
The Mario vs. Donkey Kong remake was originally announced at the Nintendo Direct in September. While the initial announcement trailer didn’t reveal many details about the game, it did show the enhanced graphics, a glimpse of the gameplay, and the remake’s release date. However, the latest Mario vs. Donkey Kong trailer has revealed the abundance of improvements that will be available on the Nintendo Switch version of the game.
- Hi-Fi Rush Rumored To Release On The Nintendo Switch In 2024
- Mario Creator Reminisces On How He Joined Nintendo; Talks About Retirement
- New Video Leak Shows Nintendo Switch “Flash Cart” Device That Stores Multiple Games
Mario vs. Donkey Kong is set to release on February 16, 2024, for the Nintendo Switch. The game is also available for pre-order right now from the Nintendo eShop. Furthermore, the puzzle/platformer game will also feature a casual mode, which wasn’t available in the Game Boy Advance version of the game.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍