- Hi-Fi Rush could be released for Nintendo Switch as rumors circulate online.
- Nate Drake confirmed that a new first-party Xbox entry is being released for a popular platform in 2024.
- A leaker, Lolilolailo, may have potentially hinted that the entry might be Hi-Fi Rush.
New rumors circulating on ResetEra and other forums speculate that Hi-Fi Rush might finally be released for Nintendo Switch in the near future. Nate Drake, a well-known insider, recently revealed in his podcast, “Microsoft will be dabbling in bringing a 1st party game to a competitor platform in 2024.” Listen to the exact comment during the 1:12:22 timestamp in the video below.
Many users guessed that it’s Hi-Fi Rush on Nintendo Switch, and a reliable leaker, Lolilolailo, allegedly confirmed it by replying to a user. The user Pankratous said, “Hi-Fi Rush is available on Switch. I’ll bet.” Lolilolailo replied, “And you’ll win.” The comment by the leaker led to buzz in the community. However, as nothing is official yet, it’s best to take it with a grain of salt.
- Hi-Fi Rush Is Holding First Place For OpenCritic’s Hall Of Fame 2023 Award
- Hi-Fi Rush Hits 10,000 Reviews On Steam Within A Single Month
- Xbox Did Not Interfere With Hi-Fi Rush’s Development, Says Director
That said, the insider in question has a good track record in the past regarding Microsoft video game leaks. Lolilolailo has previously disclosed leaks related to Persona and Atlus, which eventually came true.
Hi-Fi Rush has had a successful run exceeding 3 million players. It’s no wonder how fans thought of it right away when a critically acclaimed Xbox game was discussed for a 2024 release. The title was released on January 25, 2023, for Xbox Series X|S and PC by Bethesda. eXputer has rated the entry 4/5, praising its excellent combat, great characters, and delightful visuals.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍