- The PC Game Pass version of Palworld allegedly still retains the dev tools and cheats in the game.
- Pressing the End key on the keyboard and 8 on the numpad can make you fly to the sky.
- The Game Pass version is possibly a test build. It is much older than the Steam version, after all.
The open-world monster-collection title, Palworld, has taken the gaming world by storm across all platforms. But the devs have put out an older version of the PC Game Pass, which could be for a few reasons. As noticed by u/DarkFlame7 on the game subreddit, the Game Pass version also features dev tools and cheats that you can use to trick your way through various dangerous situations in Palworld.
The user shows that pressing the End key on your keyboard along with 8 on the numpad can make your character turn invisible and fly up in the sky. These dev tools were likely left in Palworld for testing purposes, suggesting that the Game Pass version is a test build that was not supposed to be initially released to the public. The video only showcases a single cheat, among potential others that may have been left in the title.
The others could be triggered by different keys. Regardless, it is best to take the prospect with a grain of salt, as Pocket Pair will likely soon update Palworld on the PC Game Pass to fix the onslaught of bugs that have been reported so far. The update could also remove the leftover dev tools and cheats in the process.
- Palworld Xbox Version Lacks 32-Player Dedicated Servers While Steam Has Them.
- A Newly Discovered Palworld Bug Allows Players To Create Underwater Bases.
- New Palworld Bug Lets Players Jump And Glide Long Distances Using Pal Spheres.
Palworld was released in early access on January 19, 2024, with a critical reception from the players and critics alike. It is currently playable on Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, and PC. However, the title can also be enjoyed in 6DOF VR using the newly released UEVR mod. For players using an ultrawide monitor, I suggest checking out an easy fix figured out by a player to improve the horizontal view by a huge degree.
Before going on the dangerous adventure to find new Pals, I recommend reading through our fusion Pals locations and info guide to build among the strongest groups early on in the game.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍