- The Reddit user u/oakensteed has created an exact 1:1 replica scale of Titanic in Starfield using modded tools. It uses the unrestricted shipbuilder mod to increase the scale to enormous heights.
- Oakensteed utilized in-game commands on PC to get the Titanic floating among the stars. It “flies like crap” but looks gorgeous in space.
- The modder Kur00e has created The Mandalorian armor set alongside Boba Fett, Boba Fett (Classic), and Jango Fett sets to replace Mantis and Starborn armor.
- Starfield was released on September 6, 2023, for Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, and PC.
Starfield has thrived and broken most milestones that stood in its way. But the mods have pushed the RPG to new extremes. The community has already started brewing mods that can shift how we play the title. As initially shared by the video game informer Rebs Gaming on Twitter, the Reddit user u/oakensteed has created a whole 1:1 replica of Titanic in the game using modded tools.
The creation was uploaded on the r/StarfieldShips subreddit and garnered a critical response from the fans. The user also clicked vivifying images of the Titanic boat drowning into the depths of space towards a star, giving it almost a symbolic meaning. The user claims the boat “flies like crap,” but the measurements are “technically correct.” The second image is a recreation of the famous scene in the Titanic movie.
The 1:1 replica size was only achieved using the Starfield Ship Builder Unrestricted (Gamepass and Steam) mod. However, getting the ship into space was also no easy endeavor. Oakensteed relied on using in-game commands on PC to get the Titanic afloat among the stars.
Specifically i used (tcl) command to remove my collision and walk wherever i wanted then (moveto player) command after selecting sarah to summon her to me.“
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Dev Defends Starfield Team Against Vague Critique.
- CDPR Lead Condemns Gamers For Comparing Starfield With Cyberpunk 2077.
- Newly Discovered Starfield Bug Gives Players A Free Stash Of Loot After Every 24 Hours.
Some Starfield players have also griped about how the famous Mantis armor looks in the game, dubbing it ugly compared to most of the other gear. The modder Kur00e replaced the Mantis and Starborn Armor with male and female versions of The Mandalorian, Boba Fett, Boba Fett (Classic), and Jango Fett armor sets. It contains The Mandalorian sets helmets with recolored Starborn armor. They can be downloaded via separate files.
The new armor sets add a whole new Star Wars feel to the game while simultaneously retaining the Starfield theme in the process.
Modders have previously also added a variety of important gameplay changes and improvements in Starfield. For instance, one of the mods makes the enemy AI much smarter and makes the fighting more dynamic. Another mod seemingly skips the long intro of the entry. Overall, the official mod support for the space-faring RPG will be added in the future.
Starfield was released on September 6 this year for Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, and PC.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍