Fans have been waiting to get their hands on Street Fighter 6 for quite some time now, and it seems they may be one step closer to it. The Game Rating And Administration Committee has spoken and the official rating for Street Fighter 6 has finally been decided.
After weeks of speculation over the game, the board has given the game a rating of 15 years old.
- Street Fighter 6 is an upcoming fighting game developed and published by Capcom.
- While the game’s release dates have been confirmed the official rating in Korea had not been confirmed.
- The rating was to be done by the South Korean Game Rating And Administration Committee.
- While the application itself was submitted by Gamepia Co., Ltd.
- After much deliberation, the game was given a rating of 15 years old.
Looking deeper into the timeline of the whole event the classification decision was made on 2022-11-18 whilst the rating maintenance decision was made on 2022-11-25.
Street Fighter 6 was given the decision grade set at 15 years old due to multiple reasons. These include a few characters wearing costumes that were deemed to be exposing.
Moreover, it was noted that there was excessive violence in the game, which included physical damage being vividly shown. All of this means that as per Korean Article 21 of the Game Industry Promotion Act and Article 7 Subparagraph 3 of the Rating Classification Regulations Street Fighter 6 had to be given a rating of 15 years old.
The following Content Information Display Matters have been given to the game.
Street Fighter 6 is an upcoming fighting game developed and published by Capcom. It is planned for release in 2023.
There was speculation about whether the game would be available for Xbox Series X users. However, it will be available across a multitude of consoles including PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, and even Xbox Series S.
Are you excited to play the game? Do let us know in the comments below.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍