Ubisoft’s Legendary Sale Slashes Up To 85% Off On Select Games; Features Additional Discount
Title such as Assassin's Creed Valhalla, The Crew 2, and Far Cry 6 are up for grabs at great prices.
- Ubisoft has been constantly pushing out one promotional event after the other on its official storefront. Previously, the season passes for major Ubisoft games were put on discount a little over a week ago. Now, a new occasion has kicked off.
- The Legendary Sale takes off up to 85% from a game’s MSRP, depending on the title. And it’s not just the games that have gone on sale; DLCs and season passes are also a part of the ongoing event.
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 – Warlords of New York – Edition and Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 – Standard Edition both have been discounted by 85% in light of the Legendary Sale.
- On top of the base savings, users are liable to receive an additional $10 off on a purchase of $20. At the time of checkout, you will need to enter the “LEGEND23” coupon code though.
- The promotion will run until 25 May at 1 PM UTC. It’s for the best that you act before that for favorable results.
Ubisoft’s latest Legendary Saleis no slouch. If you have been waiting for the right time to sprawl your money on some of the best games the French industry giant has pushed out, now might be just what you’ve been eyeing. On paper, the sale event appears to discount a select number of Ubisoft games and DLC by 85%, reducing the price of the likes of Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 to 4 and a half dollars.
Other Ubisoft front-running titles that have been made a part of this sale include Far Cry 6 Game of the Year Edition, Riders Republic Deluxe Edition, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok DLC, and Anno 1800 Complete Edition as well. In case you skipped out on Far Cry 5, $9 is what Ubisoft is asking at the moment for the 2018-released survival thriller. A pretty fair deal, considering the overall enjoyability of the title.
And in spite of the major Ghost Recon games getting treated to their own special discounted event, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint has seemingly returned to the frontlines yet again, now available for 80% off at $14, and that too the Deluxe Edition, which is inclusive of the Infiltration Pack.
For convenience, here are the games and DLC items that have been discounted the most in the wake of the Legendary Sale. Apparently, Ubisoft wants to boost sales for The Crew 2, applying a whopping 90% off on all three editions of the game, namely Standard, Special, and Gold Edition.
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 – Warlords of New York Edition – $9.0
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 – Standard Edition – $4.50
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – Standard Edition – $9.0
- Compil FC5 + FCND – Complete Edition – $15.0
- Compil FC5 + FCND Ultimate Edition – $19.0
- Far Cry 5 – Standard Edition – $9.0
- Steep – Standard Edition – $4.50
- Watch Dogs 2 – Deluxe Edition – $9.0
- Watch Dogs 3 Legion – Deluxe Edition – $10.0
- The Crew 2 – Gold Edition – $9.0
- The Crew 2 – Special Edition – $6.0
- The Crew 2 – Standard Edition – $5.0
Another major feature of the event that puts the legendary in Legendary Sale is an added $10 off on purchases over $20. To be able to actively utilize this blessing, make sure to use the “LEGEND23” at the time of your check-out and you’ll be sorted. Quite the time to dive into some of the best Ubisoft experiences to date without even breaking the bank.
Although you will notice that many of these games are available on major platforms, the sale is only for the PC variant of the sale-involved titles. Speaking of other consoles, though, Ubisoft+ recently arrived at the forefront of Xbox, bringing the very best of the French video game tycoon to Xbox consoles and PC alike. The subscription costs about $17.99 a month and grants access to Ubisoft’s catalog of first-party titles for active subscribers.
That pricing is eye-watering, though, especially if you compare it with some of Xbox Game Pass‘ offerings. The latter will set you back about $15 each month, but you’ll end up with more than 400 games across PC and Xbox consoles. The value proposition is insane on that front. Apart from pricing concerns, users have voiced their opinions on how Ubisoft+ doesn’t feature some of its classic titles on the subscription as well.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍