Ubisoft has been running the festive spirit in full flight lately, offering discounts, savings, and deals of all sorts on a frequent basis in the previous month. However, the end of November and Black Friday still isn’t seeming to spell the end of cut prices on some of the French industry giant’s most noteworthy IPs. As of November 30, a swath of additional discounts has come into the spotlight for Rainbow Six games and Far Cry 6 on the Ubisoft Store.
The deals stretch up to 75% off on select Tom Clancy Rainbow Six games, not to mention Far Cry 6 — the latest iteration in the franchise — also being put on a terrific 67% sale at the moment. High time to grab one of these thrillers, considering how Far Cry 6 itself received an appreciable 4/5 star rating in our in-depth game review.
- Ubisoft Store, right after an entire month of discounted deals and massively cut prices, has introduced another two weeks promotion on the popular storefront.
- This time, the focus is on major Tom Clancy games, such as Rainbox Six Siege and Rainbow Six Extraction, and Far Cry 6. The former encompasses discounts that go up to 75% while Far Cry 6 Deluxe Edition can be purchased for 26.40 euros at the moment, which is a fairly appreciable deal considering its default 79.99 euros asking price.
- A host of DLCs and Season Pass deals are also available to look into. The Far Cry 6 Season Pass, in particular, can be bought for 19.99 euros at the present.
- The promotions are valid until December 15 but will end by 3 p.m. UTC that day. In addition, it bears noticing that the discounted deals can only be bought for PC and not for other platforms, such as PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X.
Ubisoft Store certainly hasn’t held back at all in recent times. They first began November with a massive sale on family games, featuring discounts of up to 75% on a select number of family-oriented titles.
Next arrived the I Am Alone sale for Singles’ Day (cries in a corner) where heavy-hitting titles such as Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Deluxe Edition and Far Cry Primal started to pop up with a 75% off price cut more or less. At long last, Ubisoft went out with a bang as it pushed an event out for the iconic Black Friday sale.
On that front, the industry tycoon featured a giveaway for the original Splinter Cell game and introduced handsome discounts on Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Far Cry 6, Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Rabbids Party of Legends, and Tom Clancy‘s Rainbow Six Siege.
Now, however, during this weekly promotion, the storefront appears to be extending the time frame in which you can purchase Far Cry 6 and substantial Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six games, such as Rainbow Six Extraction and Rainbow Six Siege.
You may as well even opt for the various DLCs that can be bought at relatively low prices on Ubisoft Store. The Warlords of New York DLC expansion for Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, in particular, is available for 9 euros right now. In addition, The Siege of Paris DLC for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is up for grabs for 12.49 euros for now.
Other expansions and DLCs included in the sale are for the following games.
- Watch Dogs Legion
- Assassin’s Creedy Odyssey
- Assassin’s Creed Origins
- For Honor
- Anno 1800
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands
- Splinter Cell Conviction
- Tom Clancy’s The Division
Will you be getting something from the Ubisoft Store this time around? Do let us know in the comments section ahead.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍