- Grab the Xbox Series X console for a massively reduced price in a new and limited-time sale. It is available for a lowly $449 price, which saves you a gargantuan 10% off the usual price of $499.99.
- It comes with an Xbox Wireless controller with all its features and a 1 TB SSD to make for a delightful purchase in the small price tag.
- It is a very eventful sale for the console because it hardly ever gets any major sales. The current bargain makes for the perfect opportunity for gamers to hog an Xbox Series X machine for a low price.
- The Xbox Series X sale by Dell is for a limited time only and will likely run out when interested gamers clear the stock.
Xbox Series X having a huge sale is like hearing about the sun rising from the west, but the rare scenario is seemingly not a fantasy anymore. You can hog the current-gen beast of a machine by paying $50 less than its usual price. In other words, the console is now available to buy for a measly $449 at the Dell online store instead of the usual $499.99 price tag. There are no caveats in the sale that would usually raise the eyebrows of the fans.
Yep, the sale is not a joke, and you do save a whopping 10% from this limited-time deal. The bargain comes out of goodwill from one of the most reputable dealers in the industry, and no scams are involved in the process. It makes it way more trustworthy for the hesitant gamers seeking to purchase the Xbox Series X console. To make things even better, the platform also comes equipped with a 1 TB SSD to fully seal the deal in terms of storage.
However, the storage could be increased at a later date by paying the extra price if 1 TB of SSD is not enough to satiate your need to hoard all the AAA games in sight. Some may think the package skips out on essentials like a controller to reduce the price, but that couldn’t be farther from the truth. You get a beautiful Xbox Wireless controller with all its features right alongside Xbox Series X in the new sale by Dell.
- Remnant 2 Comes In Two Discs On Xbox Series X, Unlike The PS5 Version.
- Xbox Series X Version Of Quantum Error Is Being Limited By Its Inferior SSD, Says Developer.
- No Xbox Series X|S Successor Is In The Works Currently, Confirms Xbox Head.
While the $50 price reduction does not appear to be massive in hindsight, it is still among the best sales that have popped up on the alleyways of the web for the console. Nevertheless, the time for the availability of the deal is unclear, so you must better hurry to grab a piece of the brand-new Xbox Series X console before others snatch it right out of your cart. The highly lucrative bargain will likely be available until the stock runs out.
The flagship Xbox Series X has proven to be a staggering success for Microsoft despite some hindrances in the process. The platform is capable of running the games on up to 8K and 120 FPS, but most of its entries stick to the buttery 4K and smooth 60 FPS experience.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍