In Avatar Frontiers of Pandora, you have gears that your character can wear, but not all of that is unlocked by default. The ankle guard in Avatar Frontiers of Pandora unlocks after you complete The Wandering Clan quest. In the quest, you will be introduced to the second clan, Zeswa.
Here’s a quick and easy video tutorial from eXputer’s YouTube channel on unlocking Ankle Guards:
How To Unlock The Ankle Guard
Ankle Guard is part of your gear, so it will just be another addition to let you have an upper hand in the combat. You can get your first Ankle Guards from Minang.
Follow these steps to get your first Ankle Guard:
- First of all, reach the destination to start the quest.
- You won’t be able to take Ikran to the upper plains, so you will have to land it before.
- Then head over until you reach Minang.
- She will teach you how to tame a Direhorse, so follow her instructions.
- When you have successfully tamed the Direhorse, you will get the Minang’s Ankle Guards.
- While they are not the best ones, they are the first ones you will receive, so wear them until you get better ones.
- The Ankle Guards will give you 36 more health and 5% Elemental Resistance along with 2% Ranged Resistance.
- You can also choose the cosmetics for the Ankle Guards.
- You can also get an Ankle Guard Mod, which will enhance your Ankle Guard in Avatar Frontiers of Pandora.
- For that, you can watch the YouTube video on how to get it.
- I would suggest getting the Uniluk’s Ankle Guards, as they are pretty good.
- They can be crafted with a Bone Helm Rhino Lean Meat, 2 Crimson Bark, and 1 Snakewood Cone.
My Take On The Ankle Guard
I think Ankle Guards are necessary for more protection, and in my opinion, Uniluk’s Ankle Guards are the best ones.
While there are many other options, you can stick with the common one for starters and get better ones as you progress through the story. Make sure to craft different gears and use mods on them, as they do a great job of enhancing them.
That is almost everything you would want to know about the Ankle Guard in Avatar Frontiers of Pandora. You will get the Minang’s Ankle Guards as soon as you tame the Direhorse. So, make sure to complete the Wandering Clan quest. If you want to see a thorough review of Avatar Frontiers of Pandora, then Huzaifa Duranni’s review is what you are looking for.
While you are at it, you should also check out the guide on how to destroy the generator in Avatar Frontiers of Pandora to do it quickly. When you are done with that, you should read the guide on how to complete the Queen’s Vision quest. After that, visit the page on how to do the Becoming quest if you are having a hard time with it.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍