There are two mounts in Avatar Frontiers of Pandora. However, there is a major difference between them. Ikran can fly and is your permanent mount, making it the better option. However, you won’t have Ikran with you all the time, as, during The Wandering Clan mission, you will have to learn how to get a Direhorse mount in Avatar Frontiers of Pandora.
Additionally, you can watch eXputer’s video guide on taming the Direhorse:
How To Tame The Direhorse
Unlike Ikran, taming the direhorse is pretty easy, but I found a way to make it even easier.
Follow these steps to tame a Direhorse easily:
- As said before, there will be some times when you will not be able to use Ikran.
- The Wandering Clan is far from the Hometreee or any other place you have been.
- So, Ikran won’t go there, which is why you will have to land it before reaching the destination.
- After that, you will have to head over to the destination via a cave until you meet a Na’vi, Minang.
- Minang will teach you how to tame a Direhorse.
- It won’t be another trial like you had to do to tame Ikran, but you will have to soothe just like you did with Ikran.
- Ikran will stay with you permanently, but a Direhorse won’t, meaning after the mission, you will be able to tame a Direhorse randomly in the Avatar Frontiers of Pandora.
- Follow the instructions given by Minang and approach a Direhorse.
- If you fail once or twice, then I would recommend waiting for a Direhorse to run towards you.
- As soon as one gets near you, start soothing, and the Direhorse will already be close to you.
- Now, just go forward slowly, and you will be able to tame it.
- After that, simply mount the Direhorse and follow the kites to reach the destination.
My Take On Taming A Direhorse
While the normal procedure works just fine, I think it is better to wait for a Direhorse to run toward you.
By using my method, you will ensure that the distance between you and the Direhorse is already almost finished. It means that you will only have to move just a few or a couple more steps in order to tame a Direhorse successfully. Otherwise, you might mess up the timing, which could waste your time.
That is almost everything you would want to know about how to get a Direhorse mount in Avatar Frontiers of Pandora. Do note that you can’t take Ikran to The Wandering Clan, so taming a Direhorse is necessary.
- Avatar Frontiers of Pandora: How To Destroy The Generator
- Avatar Frontiers of Pandora: Complete A Queen’s Vision
- Avatar Frontiers Of Pandora: How To Heal
- Avatar Frontiers Of Pandora: How To Find The Frequency
- Avatar Frontiers Of Pandora: How To Unlock Co-op
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍