- Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora is one of the latest next-gen titles Ubisoft has pushed out in 2023.
- The game was released earlier in December but has already been discounted by 30% on Amazon.
- Users can purchase the title for the Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 for $49.99 at the moment.
It didn’t take too long for Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora to get treated to a discount, merely 12 days into its release for current-gen consoles and PC. As opposed to its $69.99 standard pricing, you can get the RPG at about $49 for the Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 on Amazon. Pretty solid deal for a game that just launched, to be honest. And this is the Limited Edition of Frontiers of Pandora that’s on sale, not the regular one.
The Limited Edition has that red-labeled branding on the disc’s box and offers the Sarentu Hunter Equipment Pack that encompasses one “unique” weapon and a character gear set that’s apparently tied to your Amazon purchase exclusively. Outside of that, you have, of course, the base game to tend to, which can be bought at a lowered price at the moment, consider the addition of the DLC as well.
Elsewhere, Ubisoft has laid out all the different editions of Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora on its official site, including the Gold, Ultimate, and the decked-out Collector’s Edition that sets users back upward of $200. That said, it does come with a slew of goodies, especially ones that fans of the franchise may not want to miss out on. Here’s a rundown of all that the Collector’s Edition gets you:
- Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora (base game)
- Season Pass
- Ultimate Pack
- Digital Artbook
- Na’vi Figurine 35cm
- Artbook 128 Pages
- Resistance Field Notebook
- AMP Suit Blueprint A2 Format
- Premium Steelbook
- Set of Three Lithographs
- Premium Certificate of Authenticity
- Collector’s Packaging
In other news, particularly one that you may want to catch up on, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora is Ubisoft’s highest-rated game in recent years, surpassing the likes of Watch Dogs 2, Assassin’s Creed Mirage, and even Assassin’s Creed Valhalla on Metacritic in terms of the User Score, which the general public gets to decide after playing the title at hand.
Related Content to Check Out:
- Avatar: Frontiers Of Pandora Update 1.02 Focuses On Bug Fixes
- Avatar: Frontiers Of Pandora Lands The 5th Spot On UK’s Sales Charts
- Avatar: Frontiers Of Pandora Soars To Nvidia GeForce Now
Ubisoft’s latest release came out on December 7, 2023, for the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. eXputer reviewed the game as well and rated it 3/5, with writer Huzaifah Durrani saying, “Underneath its exceptional visuals and great movement system, this is still a regular old Ubisoft game with all the problems that come with. ” For better in-depth analysis, the following video should take it from here.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍