- Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora is the latest first-person shooter title from Ubisoft.
- The developers have released a new update filled with changes for the game, titled update v1.02.
- Some of the new adjustments include performance improvements, and bug and crash fixes.
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora is one of the latest video game releases gushed out by December as the year 2023 comes to a close. In an attempt to keep post-launch support for it going strong, Ubisoft has rolled out title update 1.02, bringing a slew of adjustments to the first-person shooter, including the removal of progress blockers, bug fixes, and performance enhancements on PC and PlayStation 5.
In coordination with player reports that poured in earlier, Ubisoft has made an array of specialized fixes for Frontiers of Pandora that pertain to particular quests. For instance, in the mainline mission, “Eywa’s Blessing,” the devs have plucked out a problem where “the quest did not progress if the player hit the target from Hunter’s Rest camp before the quest is active.” Oh, and the size of the entire patch has been unveiled as well, as the following denotes:
- Xbox Series X|S – 3 GB
- PS5 – 2.4 GB
- PC – 3.10 GB
Similarly, a swath of other quests — both main and on the side — such as The Missing Hunter, Escape Plan, Last Strike, Laser Ore Processor Alpha, The Gentle Giant, The Unsung Hunter, and many more have been focused on by Ubisoft this time around. As for some of the improvements made on the “Global” side, here is a rundown of what players can expect going forward:
- “Powered” notification should no longer trigger several times when activating Field Labs.
- Charge jump tutorial should no longer remain on screen.
- The interaction radius for investigation clues has been increased.
- Fixed freeze on death screen related to cross-progression saves.
- Fixed an issue where the player could get stuck in a loading screen the first time they connect to an online session on fresh accounts.
Catch Up on Other Avatar Write-Ups:
- Avatar: Frontiers Of Pandora Ratings Surpass Other Ubisoft Games In Recent Years
- Avatar Frontiers Of Pandora: How To Get Superior Jackhammer Shotgun
- Avatar: Frontiers Of Pandora Lands The 5th Spot On UK’s Sales Charts
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora made landfall on December 7, 2023, for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC, with no old-gen console support. In its review, eXputer rated the venture 3/5, with writer Huzaifah Durrani remarking, “Underneath its exceptional visuals and great movement system, this is still a regular old Ubisoft game with all the problems that come with.”
If you’re just getting started with the title, here’s how to change appearance and cosmetics in Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, followed by this guide on the best weapons in-game to go after.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍