All the schematics in Callisto Protocol are scattered throughout the levels of the game. Finding them all will give you some of the best weapons to combat enemies in the game.
- There are a total of 3 schematics that you can obtain in the game.
- The Skunk Gun Schematic can be found in chapter 3.
- The Tactical Pistol Schematic can be found in chapter 6.
- The Assualt Rifle Schematic can be obtained in chapter 7.
All Schematics In The Callisto Protocol
There are 3 weapon schematics that you can obtain during your playthrough of the game. These are:
- Skunk Gun Schematic
- Tactical Pistol Schematic
- Assault Rifle Schematic
Now we will cover how to get to all of these schematics.
The Skunk Gun is the first schematic you will encounter in the game. It can be found in Chapter 3, Aftermath. During the middle of this chapter, you will come across a sequence where Jacob is on a falling elevator. The elevator crashes in the basement level of the prison, where you will find the Skunk Gun. Although getting to the schematic itself is a little puzzling.
You will notice a door to your right when you get out of the crashed elevator and proceed a bit into the floor. It is one of those locked doors that require a fuse to open. To find the fuse, you must traverse through this level on your left and make your way through the enemies scattered all over this floor. Once you have cleared out all the enemies in the level, you can approach the fuse that is hidden away in the corner of the level.
Take that fuse back to the initial door that you came across and open it. There you can find a vent leading to the room with the schematic. You will drop out in the Botanical Recycling Room. From there, look to your left, and you will find a workbench with the Skunk Gun schematic placed on it.
Here are some things you should know about the Skunk Gun:
- The Skunk Gun is a powerful weapon that is essentially a shotgun in the form of a pistol.
- It packs the power of a cannon and can blow through most enemies with just a single shot.
- Although it is not as efficient when it comes to dealing with hordes of enemies due to the limited ammo it can carry.
- Keep in mind that the Skunk Gun is an optional weapon, and you do not need it to progress through the game.
Tactical Pistol Schematic
The Tactical Pistol is the second schematic you will come across during your game playthrough. It is located in Chapter 6, Below. The schematic is located in an apt stage of the game because it is the same level where blind enemies are introduced.
This is because blind enemies have heightened hearing, so using normal means to deal with them will prove to be troublesome. That is why the Tactical Pistol is introduced so that these new enemies can be picked off more efficiently.
Make your way through the tunnels in the level, and you will find yourself in an area filled with spikes. Deal with the enemies in this room or sneak past them to the stairs that are across the room. Head right after going up the stairs, and move right again after squeezing through a gap. Now, you will find yourself in a room with a lot of items. Alongside other useful items, you will also find the Tactical Pistol Schematic on a workbench in the room.
Here are some things about the Tactical Pistol that you should keep in mind:
- The Tactical Pistol makes dealing with blind enemies much easier.
- It is an automatic gun, so dealing damage in bursts is very efficient, albeit the damage of a single shot isn’t that high.
- Moreover, you need to be good at controlling the recoil of this gun if you want to aim your shots consistently.
- But if you learn how to use this gun properly, it can be a deadly weapon, especially after all the upgrades that it can get.
Assault Rifle Schematic
The Assualt Rifle is the third and final schematic that you can discover during your playthrough of the game. It is located in Chapter 7, Colony. It is easy to find this schematic since it is located right at the start of the chapter, near the place of your first encounter. You will notice a ladder that leads to Midtown. Once you are in Midtown, find the general store and exit it through the other side.
Turn left as soon as you leave the general store, and you will find yourself in a bathroom. The schematic is placed right over the sink, waiting for you to collect it. Be careful, though; as soon as you pick up the schematic, you will be attacked by an enemy. Make quick work of him so that you can develop your newly found weapon.
Here are some tips on the Assualt Rifle:
- The Assualt Rifle is a very high-powered weapon that can dispatch enemies in the blink of an eye.
- Be sure to keep an eye on your ammo, though, as this rifle consumes two rounds every time you shoot it.
- Admittedly, it is not very good when it comes to saving ammo, but it excels at using homing rounds with its automatic mode.
Callisto Protocol is a survival horror game developed by Striking Distance Studios. There are a lot of different weapons in the game. Some weapons can be obtained normally in the game as you progress through it. But for others, you have to find their schematics so that you can build them actively. These optional weapons aren’t necessary to progress through the game but help out a lot once you obtain them. We have entailed all the schematics that you can obtain in Callisto Protocol.
While you are here, consider checking out our guide on Trapped Worker: Can You Save Officer Wayne? If you are interested in the data bio locations then check out our guide on All Data Bio Locations. Or you can always take a quick look at our Callisto Protocol Walkthrough and get helpful guides.
Was this guide helpful? Be sure to let us know in the comments below.
- Callisto Protocol: Best Weapon Upgrades
- Callisto Protocol: BEST PC Settings
- Callisto Protocol Tips And Tricks
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍