The Rite of Passage quest in Diablo 4 offers players five different options to choose from when it comes to the Holy Cedar Tablets Choices.
What Are The Choices In Holy Cedar Tablets?The Rite of Passage is a necessary quest during the Diablo 4 prologue, with the primary goal being to explore Kyovashad and enter the city for the first time.
However, the guardians of Kyovashad won’t allow entry without performing a unique ritual at Holy Cedar Tablets, making it mandatory for players who want to enter the city, at least from my experience.
When you start the ritual, you will get these five different options.
- Inscribe Fear into the Wood
- Inscribe Anger into the Wood
- Inscribe Pride into the Wood
- Inscribe Greed into the Wood
- Inscribe Nothing but Scribbles into the Wood
Rite Of Passage QuestHere are the following steps I took to complete the Rite of Passage quest:
- Start the Rite of Passage quest in Diablo 4’s prologue.
- Head to Nevesk Hamlet and learn about a rambling man.
- Enter a small dungeon to face a demon.
- Return to find that the townsfolk have been corrupted by Lilith.
- Pick up a key from a corpse and visit the church and a hermit’s hut for more information.
- Head to Kyovashad, the capital of Fractured Peaks, with NPC companion Lorath Nahr.
- Talk to a guard, and he will ask you to do the ritual at Holy Cedar Tablets.
- Inscribe your sin on the Holy Cedar Tablets during the ritual.
Do The Holy Cedar Tablet Choices Matter?
Based on my gameplay experience, the choices during the Rite of Passage quest in Diablo 4 don’t have an impact on the main story, and regardless of the chosen option, the outcome is the same. Upon completing choosing the choice in Holy Cedar Tablet, you get rewards such as XP, money, and access to Kyovashad’s hub area.
With this, my guide on the Holy Cedar Tablet Choices has come to an end. If you’re new to Diablo 4, I suggest you read the Diablo 4 Beginners Guide and defeat evil. You can also get Whispering Keys to unlock and gather gold, gear & much more. Also, visit the Altars of Lilith to get buffs on Strength, Dexterity, HP increment, Willpower, Intelligence, and additional obol capacity.
- Diablo 4: Best Solo Class
- Diablo 4: BEST Rogue Build
- Diablo 4: BEST Barbarian Build
- Diablo 4: BEST Druid Build
- BEST Diablo 4 Sorceress
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍