In the vast and treacherous world of Elden Ring, there are many powerful items and artifacts waiting to be discovered by daring adventurers. One such item is the Celestial Dew, a rare and mystical substance that is said to possess the power of absolution. With this powerful elixir in hand, players can seek absolution at the Church of Vows, allowing them to resurrect any NPCs they may have inadvertently killed during their travels. Elden Ring Celestial Dew is also easily found at more than 7 locations in the game.
- There are 7+ locations where players can get Celestial Dew, including Pidia, Ainsel River Well twice, Hallowhorn Grounds, Main Academy Gate Area, Night’s Sacred Ground, Nokstella Eternal City, and the Raya Lucaria Academy.
- Celestial Dew can be used for Absolution at the Church of Vows, which will essentially resurrect any NPCs that you may have killed accidentally in side quests.
Here are all the Celestial Dew Locations:
- In the Moongrazing Grounds, players need the Pidia’s Bell Bearings and go to the Roundtable Hold, and talk to the Twin Maiden Husks, who sell the dew for 5000 runes.
- In Ainsel River Well, go down the circular platform, head through the cave, and in the Uhl Palace Ruins where the Celestial Dew is located.
- From the same area, go to the statue base, through the corridor, and buy the Celestial Dew from the Hermit Merchant for 7500 runes.
- In Hallowhorn Grounds, head down towards the circular pillars, towards an arched gateway, and to the bottom right corner; the Celestial Dew can be picked up.
- In the Main Academy Gate Area, go down from the hexagon shape, ride down, and pick up the Celestial Dew at the base of the gate.
- The Night’s Sacred Ground has a corpse that can be looted to get the celestial Dew.
- From the Nokstella site of grace in the Eternal City, players can pick up the celestial dew from the arched gateway.
Now, one of the first places that place can discover an Elden Ring Celestial Dew Locations is after they can get their hands on the bell bearings of Pidia.
- Players will want to first obtain Pidia’s Bell Bearings, through which they can get the celestial dew.
- To start, players want to open up their map and locate Royal Moongazing Grounds on their map, which can be seen below.
- The area should be located towards the bottom right from the Renna’s Rise location on the map and can be marked out.
Once you’ve teleported to the main grounds, start running across from the pool of water you are standing in.
- Start heading towards the chairs on the edge of the water pool and run past them.
- After that, players want to locate the gate that is infront of them that is open all the way, and you can pan your camera a bit to the left, with which you should be able to start running towards the gate.
- Run through the gate until you get the Three Sisters option on the screen.
- Turn to the left, start trotting past the crystals, and continue.
- Keep heading forth until you reach the edge of the cliff.
- At this point, players should be able to safely hop off the edge of the cliff until they reach the large platform on the bottom.
- From there, head towards the right edge, and there should be 2 wooden platforms that you can jump down towards, so do that.
- After that, jump even further down, and players should be able to locate a square hole that they can jump through.
- As you enter the building through the square hole, there should be three guards behind you and a body lying on the floor.
Pidia’s Bell Bearing
From here, you want to go towards the body lying on the floor, and you can easily interact with it.
- After doing so, you should be able to pick up the Pidia’s Bell Bearing.
- They can venture around the room for a bit if players want, since some loot is scattered here and there.
Table Of Lost Grace
After that, players want to head toward the Roundtable Hold, and if players take a look at the map, they should be able to locate it on the bottom left, labeled as the “Table of Lost Grace.”
- Travel to the Table of Lost Grace.
- Once in the main Roundtable Hold area, pan your camera to the left and run through the hallway to the left.
- Locate the room where the twin maiden husks are present and go close to them so that you can interact with them.
- From here, after you interact with them, you should be able to offer a bell bearing which is the third option.
- Players want to use the Pidia’s Bell Bearing they got before, and you want to offer it here.
- After that, select the Bell Bearing Shop 2 option.
- From there, select Pidia’s Bell Bearing, and it should open up a list of items that players can purchase, including the Celestial Dew for 5000 runes.
Ainsel River Well Location
The next Elden Ring Celestial Dew Location where players can look for the celestial Dew is the Uhl Palace Ruins area.
- On your map, locate the Ainsel River Well area.
- From there, players want to start heading past the door that is present in front of them. The door should be open.
- Keep running until you reach the circular platform and stand on it.
- Once you do so, it should activate, and once it has activated, players should be able to start riding it and take it down.
- Start heading down the stairs that are present infront of you.
- Pan your camera to the left, go downhill, and head down the steep path.
- Towards your left, there should be another entrance in the wall, and players want to head inside.
- As you head through the cave, you will also be able to come across giant ants that will pounce on you the second they notice you, but the best thing to do here is to just ignore them and keep running past them.
- Keep heading straight, and then take the right path at an intersection.
- After heading out of the cave, turn left and jump up to head even further in.
- Keep heading through the cave, which involves a steeper downhill descent too.
Eventually, players head out, and they should be able to take note of the giant statue that is present in front of them, indicating that they have reached the Uhl Palace Ruins which is one of the Elden Ring Celestial Dew Locations.
- Head towards the left cliff edge, and jump onto the ledge below.
- Head even further left, and jump down, where there should be a small shiny item towards the edge in front of the giant statue overlooking further.
- Players can pick up the celestial dew here.
Second Ainsel River Area
Moving on, another one of Elden Ring Celestial Dew Locations that players can locate is also present in the Ainsel River area.
- Players want to start in the same location where they got the last celestial dew in the Uhl Palace Ruins mentioned before.
- From here, move a bit toward the cliff’s edge, and players need to jump off the edge.
- Once you do so, players will be at the base of the statue, and about 3 or 4 enemies are awaiting them, ready to be fought.
- Another enemy will be present right towards the entrance of the building, and players can either decide to fight it or simply ignore it, and run right through the main entrance and further in.
- Keep running through the corridor, ignoring the enemies fighting you, and instead, keep running.
- After heading through the corridor, players want to jump down then and head through the stream of water that they encounter in front of them.
- Go up the stairs right across from the river stream, and a few stones will be hurled and thrown toward you.
- Turn right and start heading further up the stairs.
- Run through the pillars, and players should be able to encounter a vendor that is sitting towards the far end of the room.
- The Hermit Merchant, as they are known to be, will sell the Celestial Dew for a surprising 7500 runes, and players can buy it.
When it comes to the next place where players can encounter Celestial Dew also includes the Hallowhorn Grounds.
- In the Siofra River area, players need to be at the Ancestral Woods area that they can see on the map.
- From this site of grace, start riding Torrent towards the right and then downhill, making sure to turn right.
- Keep heading straight until you encounter the broken-down pathway, and run past it.
- Head towards the edge of the cliff, where tons of circular pillars are present right across from the cliff edges, standing on a few ruins.
- From here, players want to look down, and they should be able to see quite a deep jump that they need to make to get to the platform below.
- Jump down, and you want to start running along the platform’s edge.
- You will also be able to head further down and encounter that the platform breaks off at the end.
- Heal up, and make another large jump towards the platform that is even further down.
- Right in front of you, players should be able to see an arched gateway.
- Jump onto a circular beam that can be used as a support, and get on the ground.
- Towards the bottom right corner of this area, players should be able to pick up the Celestial Dew alongside a smithing stone being there as well.
Main Academy Gate Area
Next, the next area where players should encounter one of the Elden Ring Celestial Dew Locations will be in the Main Academy Gate Area. Open up your map to see the location on the map.
- From this site of grace, pan your camera to the very left, and call for your ride.
- There should be a hexagon-shaped light that is present in front of you, and players want to start heading for it.
- After that, head past it, and continue making your way down, and players want to continue past the foliage they encounter as well.
- Keep riding down until you can come across a blockage of trees in your path, and at this point, players should get off Torrent and get back on foot.
- Keep heading down until you can come across an NPC that is sitting beside a lit campfire and has their belongings scattered about.
- Interact with the NPC sitting down, and they will tell you how they haven’t seen a customer in ages, and the NPC turns out to be the Isolated Merchant.
- Right in front of you, a few feet ahead, a massive gate should be closed.
- Pan your camera a bit to the left, and start running towards the left side of the gate, and there should be an item that you can interact with in front of you.
- The item in question will be the Elden Ring Celestial Dew.
Night’s Sacred Ground
Another area in the general Siofra River area is the Night’s Sacred Ground, where players can get celestial Dew once again.
- Players want to start by being at the Ancestral Woods site of grace that can be seen on the map.
- From here, you want to pan your camera to the right, and right in front of you, there should be a building.
- Jump off the edge, and hop onto one of the diagonal ledges of the building.
- Start running across it until you can encounter a small opening to the right, and you want to jump onto a ledge located below that leads you into the opening.
- Head towards a dome that is spikier on the top jump down from there, and hop onto the ground.
- Start running straight, and then turn left and start running along the ledge.
- Jump and keep running along the wall boundaries until you reach two archways.
- Jump down, and players will be able to land in a room that has a giant sphere located in the middle of it.
- Run past the sphere and the hoard of benches that are present in the room, and head out through the main door.
- Head down the stairs, and on the ground, there should be a body with its arms splayed towards its side, and the corpse has the Celestial Dew that can be picked up.
Nokstella Eternal City
Another place where players can search for the Celestial Dew is the Nokstella Eternal City. Players should be easily able to locate it on the map.
- From the site of grace, players want to start heading straight and keep running past the stairs.
- Head past the pillars that are standing in the grass too.
- Tilt right, and start running along the stream of water.
- Turn right, head up, and you should be able to see an arched doorway in front of you.
- The Celestial Dew should be present right in front of the arched door.
Other than this, there should be one that can be found on a corpse in the Raya Lucaria Academy and another one in Noktella.
And there we have it! All the locations that players can try to access are the Elden Ring Celestial Dew Locations, and with that, we will wrap up our guide! Other than that, you can also read our Elden Ring Fort Faroth guide since it goes into great detail about where it is located!
If you’ve been wanting to get your hands on the poison mist, then you should read up on our Elden Ring Poison Mist guide since it covers all that you need to know about it! The Church of Repose can be pretty difficult to find, but not after you check out our Church Of Repose Elden Ring guide!
Photos Credit: Sipker on Youtube
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍