Poison Mist is one of the strongest incantations that you can get in Elden Ring, and most players fail to realize how easily they can beat most field bosses using the poison status effect in the game. Obtaining it is extremely easy, and you can actually get it as soon as you’re done with the tutorial.
- Elden Ring Poison Mist incantation is located in Weeping Peninsula, which is a region present on the south side of Limgrave.
- Players should make their way to a small forest located in the region, and here they can find a Teardrop Scarab, which will contain the poison mist incantation.
- Slowly approach the scarab without alerting it and kill it to obtain the poison mist.
- Players will need a seal and 12 faith to cast the poison mist.
- Poison Mist is really helpful to cheese most field bosses in the game.
Obtaining Poison Mist
Poison Mist is located in the Weeping Peninsula region of Elden Ring, and this area is located just south of Limgrave. You can actually come here as soon as you beat the tutorial and arrive in the open world.
- Once you arrive in Weeping Peninsula, make your way to the Small forest located on a hill, as shown in the image above.
- The forest is located on the right side of the map of the region.
Inside the forest, you will find a Teardrop Scarab, and killing it will net you the Poison Mist in the game.
- Do not approach the scarab while running or doing anything that alerts it.
- If the scarab is alerted, then it will teleport away from you instantly, and you won’t be able to hit it.
- You can choose to hit it with an arrow or a spell from afar.
- Otherwise, you can crouch, walk toward it, and hit it with your weapon.
- The scarab will die in a single hit, and you will get the Poison Mist Incantation.
- Lastly, you will need a Seal in order to cast the Poison Mist incantation as well.
As you can see in the image above, killing the teardrop scarab will instantly reward you with Poison Mist.
Best Use Of Poison Mist
Before we explain the best use of Poison Mist, make sure that you have the required stats and a seal to cast the incantation in the first place.
- There is only a faith requirement on this incantation, so you only need to put some levels in that stat.
- Poison Mist is a really good incantation for most builds and is absolutely necessary for a Poison Build additionally.
- According to this subreddit post, poison mist is really good for PVP as well.
You can actually use the Poison Mist to cheese most field bosses in the game.
- Using stealth, make your way behind such bosses as the Draconic Tree Sentinal in the image above.
- Even if the bosses spot you, you can quit out and reload back in, which will make the agro disappear.
- Next, crouch, walk behind the boss until it stops, and use the Poison Mist incantation until the poison status effect builds up.
- The boss will not start attacking you when you’re using the incantation.
- In this way, you can wait behind the boss until the poison slowly eats away at their health bars.
- Poison Mist will really help you defeat most field bosses if they get really irritating to beat.
Elden Ring is one of the best games ever released, and it allows players to play however they like. There are so many weapons to use, and so many builds to make. Weapons like Whips, Curved Greatswords, Rapiers, and such can be used to tackle the challenges presented by the game. You can even utilize sorceries and incantations to overcome your troubles.
This concludes our guide on the location of Poison Mist in Elden Ring. We have not only entailed the location in complete detail but have also explained the best uses of the incantation additionally. We hope that the guide was helpful in obtaining the incantation for your poison build in the game. Let us know what you think about Elden Ring in the comments below!
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍