I consider Poison Mist one of the best incantations in Elden Ring, and most players fail to realize how easily they can beat most field bosses using the poison status effect in the game. Obtaining it is extremely easy, and you can actually get it as soon as you’re done with the tutorial.
Obtaining Poison Mist
Poison Mist is located in the Weeping Peninsula region of Elden Ring, and this area is located just south of Limgrave.
- Once you arrive in Weeping Peninsula, make your way to the Small forest located on a hill, as shown in the image above.
Inside the forest, you will find a Teardrop Scarab, and killing it will net you the Poison Mist in the game.
- You can choose to hit the scarab with an arrow or a spell from afar.
- Otherwise, you can crouch, walk toward it, and hit it with your weapon.
- I would recommend using a melee weapon to kill it, since most melee weapons are fairly quick, have good range, and are generally better for aiming at non-locked targets.
- The scarab will die in a single hit, and you will get the Poison Mist Incantation.
- Lastly, you will need a Seal in order to cast the Poison Mist incantation as well.
Best Use Of Poison Mist
Before I explain the best use of Poison Mist, make sure that you have the required stats and a seal to cast the incantation in the first place.
- There is only a faith requirement on this incantation, so you only need to put some levels in that stat.
- Poison Mist is a really good incantation for most builds and is absolutely necessary for a Poison Build additionally.
You can actually use the Poison Mist to cheese most field bosses in the game. I cheesed bosses like Draconic Tree Sentinel with poison mist.
To do so, follow these steps I’ve listed below:
- Crouch, behind the boss, uses Poison Mist incantation to apply poison without triggering attacks.
- Wait behind the boss as poison steadily reduces their health.
Elden Ring is one of the best games ever released, and it allows players to play however they like. There are so many weapons to use, such as Whips, Curved Greatswords, Rapiers, and others, that can be used to tackle the challenges presented by the game. You can even utilize sorceries and incantations to overcome your troubles.
This concludes my guide on the location of Poison Mist in Elden Ring. I have not only described the location in complete detail but also explained the best uses of the incantation. I hope that the guide was helpful in obtaining the incantation for your poison build in the game. Let me know what you think about Elden Ring in the comments below!
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍