The Elden Ring Tree Spear is a powerful spear weapon that dishes out Holy damage. It is exceptionally useful against Those who live in Death enemies. The Tree Spear can be obtained from a wagon in Liurnia and we strongly recommend that you hunt it down.
- The Tree Spear is a powerful Faith scaling weapon that is found in Liurnia.
- Players can obtain this weapon inside a carriage at the end of a broken bridge, located near the Liurnia Highway South site of Grace.
- In order to get to this site of Grace, players can simply head forward from the Artist’s Shack.
- After arriving at the carriage, make sure to kill the giant guarding the weapon.
- Players will need 15 in Strength, 22 in Dexterity, and 18 in Faith to be able to use this weapon.
- In addition, it has a D scaling in Strength, Dexterity, and Faith.
- The best build for this weapon would be a quality build with at least 30 in Faith.
Tree Spear Location
- We can find the Tree Spear inside a carriage at the end of the broken highway in Liurnia.
- It is located just a bit further from the Liurnia Highway South site of Grace.
- In order to reach this site of Grace, start at the Artist’s Shack and make your way forward while sticking to the left side of the area.
- After heading forward a bit, if we see some enemies fighting each other, then we are on the right track.
- Now, if we keep moving ahead, we will eventually arrive at the Liurnia Highway South site of Grace.
- After this, players will see a giant near the carriage a bit further ahead.
- Kill the giant shown in the image we have provided above and then open the carriage to obtain your Tree Spear.
Tree Spear Stats
- The Elden Ring Tree Spear scales primarily off Strength, Dexterity, and Faith.
- This means that a quality build with a minimum of 30 in Faith will be helpful in using this weapon.
- We recommend that you check out our best Faith build guide to learn more about a powerful build that can utilize the Tree Spear.
Here are Tree Spear Stats in table below:
|Physical Attack: 160||Physical Defense: 55.0|
|Magic Attack: 0||Magic Defense: 35.0|
|Fire Attack: 0||Fire Defense: 35.0|
|Lightning Attack: 0||Lightning Defense: 35.0|
|Holy Attack: 110||Holy Defense: 48.0|
|Critical Attack: 100||Guard Boost: 45|
Elden Ring expands upon the Souls formula with the addition of a breathtaking open world and lore written by George R.R. Martin. Elden Ring also enhances the gameplay with the addition of a jump button, refined power stances, and some of the best bosses in Soulsborne history. With constant updates and the Shadow of the Erdtree expansion looming, players can rest assured of a lasting experience.
There you have it; with our guide on how to get the Elden Ring Tree Spear, you will be able to obtain this powerful holy spear and be able to decimate all your foes.
Take a look at our guide on how to get Flame Cleanse Me in Elden Ring. If you wish to know how the Tree Spear stacks up against other weapons, take a look at our best weapons guide. Similarly, here are the best Faith weapons in Elden Ring.
- Elden Ring Best Starting Class
- Elden Ring How To Find Malenia Boss
- Elden Ring Volcano Manor Location
- Elden Ring Best Sacred Seals
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍