The Elden Ring Flame Cleanse Me is a strong spell that removes poison and Scarlet Rot from your character. It is obtained from a flame sorcerer camp south of the Church of Vows, located in Liurnia. The spell can be a great addition to use if you’re someone who prefers Faith builds.
Location Of Flame Cleanse Me In Elden Ring
- The Flame Cleanse Me spell is located toward the south of the Church of Vows at a flame sorcerer camp, located in Liurnia.
- Also, a huge landmark near this location is the Carian Study Hall Tower.
- Once players have made their way to this location, they can loot this spell from a corpse inside the flame sorcerer camp.
- The enemies inside this camp are very weak, so killing them is not a problem.
Stat Requirements Of Flame Cleanse Me
- Flame Cleanse Me requires 12 Faith to use in Elden Ring. In addition, it costs 12 FP per use.
- It is a powerful spell that completely cures Poison and Scarlet Rot buildup.
Elden Ring has proven itself to be one of the best games ever made with its gorgeous open world and gritty lore. In addition, it has enhanced and improved upon previous Souls entries with a fantastic PvP mode and refined combat. All in all, it is no wonder that Elden Ring managed to snatch the Game of the Year award with ease.
There you have it; with our guide on how to get to the Flame Cleanse Me spell in Elden Ring, you can obtain this powerful spell to make your exploration through swamps easier.
Similarly, check out our guide on how to get to Hermit Village in Elden Ring. In addition, having the Great Jar’s Arsenal Talisman is very helpful in making a build of your choice. Here is how to beat Juno Hoslow if he invades you. Lastly, here is how to make your way to the Moonlight Altar.
- Elden Ring Best Starting Class
- Elden Ring Morning Star
- Elden Ring: Church of Repose
- Elden Ring Best Armor
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍