Once you have placed your Town Centre and built a decent farm, the next crucial thing is to make a Barn and have some Farm animals. After building a Barn, it is time to populate it with some beneficial animals. Farthest Frontier features many farm animals, and Cows are one of the important ones. So, today we will know how to get Cows in Farthest Frontier and use them to your advantage.
- To survive in the game, you need Cows to complete the basic necessities in the Farthest Frontier which provide you with food, milk and dairy products.
- Cows can also be a good trade for gold. A single cow cost 400-700 gold coins.
- In order to get cows in the Farthest Frontier, you need to buy them from the local traders in exchange for gold coins.
- Make sure to keep a check on the traders passing by the farm. A trader named Ander Plainsrider is more likely to offer you cows.
- Try to keep all the food for the cows in the barn for their normal growth. If you don’t feed them, they’ll starve to death.
Why You Should Have Cows In Farthest Frontier
Setting up a farm in Farthest Frontier and running it successfully is not so easy; there is a lot to be done in order to survive and progress efficiently. The first thing you need to do is to have the basic necessities of living on your farm.
A farm without a barn and animals is incomplete. Have you ever seen a farm without cows? No, because these animals complete our basic necessities, such as providing us food, milk, and dairy products and keeping our farm clean by eating the overgrown greenery. Also, have a look at our guide related to the strategy of building the best city.
Cows are a good trade for gold as they are much more of an asset than a liability. All you have to do is take care of them and keep them happy, and they will provide you with many resources to help you grow and meet your villagers’ needs. During the summer season, they will graze at defined locations and improve soil fertility, which will help you farm more valuable crops.
Now that you know the importance of having cows on your farm let’s get into how to get Cows in the Farthest Frontier. If you want to know the secrets of farming more gold. Check our guide on how to make gold faster in Farthest Frontier.
How To Get Cows In Farthest Frontier
To get cows in Farthest Frontier, you need to buy them from the local trader in exchange for gold coins. A single cow costs around 400-700 gold, depending on its age and size. The game has different traders, and not all of them have cows to sell.
So, make sure to keep a check on all the traders that pass by your farm. Out of all the local traders, Ander Plainsrider is most likely to offer you cows and other useful farm animals.
Before getting a cow in Farthest Frontier, make sure that you have a decent barn with a sufficient amount of food as you have to feed them in order for them to grow. If your farm does not contain a barn, the cows will remain at the trading post until you build one.
Barns are tier two structures that provide shelter to your cows and other farm animals.
Once you have multiple cows in your Barn, they will mate to give birth to offspring, which will automatically increase your stock. One thing you should always remember is to provide a sufficient amount of food to your animals.
Cows are most likely to eat corn, grains, greenery, and vegetables. In summers, cows can graze in specific areas with a sufficient amount of grass, but you have to take care of their food in the winter. If you do not feed your cows in the Barn, they will slowly start to get thin until they starve to death. So, once you get cows in Farthest Frontier, make sure to take care of them well.
Related: Farthest Frontier Make Beer
How To Get Other Animals For Your Barn
When you have built a bigger Barn that has higher capacity, it’s time to buy more animals. Farthest Frontier features many types of animals, so you should decide which ones to keep according to your needs. Here are the tips to get any type of animal in Farthest Frontier.
- First, you need to decide which type of animal you want for your farm. It can be either chickens, pigs, sheep, or goats.
- Once you have decided the type of animal you wish to buy, the next step is to find the trader who is selling that animal. For that reason, you can visit the trading post.
- Once a merchant appears in the trading post. Look in their inventory to see if they have that specific animal to trade.
- If you find your desired animal and have a sufficient amount of gold, you can complete the trade successfully and place it in your Barn.
This concludes our guide on how to get Cows and other farm animals in Farthest Frontier. Although cows are a bit expensive animal, they are a great resource of milk, meat, and fertilizer for your crops, so make sure you have enough cows on your farm. Also, always remember to keep a regular check at trading posts to get better and discounted deals on your favorite animals.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍