“Follow The Pilgrim’s Journey” is a mission of the side quest, “Follow The Pilgrim’s Footsteps” in Diablo 4. However, this is a very small and straightforward side quest, but many players may face difficulty while completing the quest as there is no proper guidance provided during the quest. In this guide, I will guide you through the mission, “Follow the Pilgrims Journey Diablo 4.”
How To Find And Activate The “Follow The Pilgrim’s Journey” Quest
Kicking off things with the location of the side quest, where to locate the side quest, “Follow the Pilgrim’s Footsteps.” Players can start this quest while they are in the Amber Sands region of Kehjistan.
In order to start the side quest, “Follow The Pilgrim’s Journey,” follow the instructions that are stated below:
- First of all, travel to the Amber Sands region of Kehjistan.
- Once you reach there, then search for an Old Book.
- It should be lying on the ground near some ruins in the Searing Expanse area.
- The book will have a yellow quest marker on it.
- Once you have located the book, interact with the book to start the side quest, “Follow The Pilgrim’s Footsteps.”
- After interacting with the book, you will read a note that says, “Walk the road of faith to a lone desert chapel. Stand at Acarat’s feet, follow his example, and be rewarded.”
- It is primarily a hint or a clue to what to expect later in the quest.
Side Quest Objectives
Once you have interacted with the book and started the side quest, then a mission known as “Follow The Pilgrim’s Journey” will be assigned to players as part of the quest. Now to complete this mission, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Get to the blue circle marked on the map to the north of your location.
- It will lead you to a dessert chapel.
- At the chapel, you will encounter the Statue of Aracat, a bearded man holding a book, surrounded by some stone coffins.
- Now to follow in Aracat’s footsteps, you need to use the Follow Emote in front of Aracat’s Statue.
- After using the Follow Emote, a chest, “Boon for the Faithful,” will appear to the right of the Aracat’s Statue.
- Interact with the chest and open it.
- The chest will reward you with some renowned items, gold, and XP.
- However, opening the chest will mark the end of the small side quest, “Follow The Pilgrim’s Footsteps.“
With all of the guidance provided above, my walkthrough guide of the mission “Follow the Pilgrims Journey Diablo 4” comes to an end. In this guide, I have thoroughly mentioned all the steps that are needed to complete the small side quest, “Follow The Pilgrim’s Footsteps.”
While you are at it, make sure to check the other guides on Diablo 4. Guides such as how to level up faster in Diablo 4, Penitent Greaves Guide, How to get Watchman’s key, and many more has been published, which can prove to be very helpful for players while they are on their way to complete Diablo 4.
- Diablo 4: BEST Aspects
- Diablo 4 Best Class
- Diablo 4: How To Get Conceited Aspect
- Diablo 4: All World Boss Spawn Times
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍