The Dragon tooth is used to craft heavy Armor and Weapons at the workshop of the Huldra Brothers in God Of War Ragnarok. Although the material is a bit difficult to get, it is worth the time and effort, as you can upgrade some of the best armor sets and weapon upgrades to enhance their capabilities and dominate during heavy boss fights.
What Does Dragon Tooth Do
We all are well aware of the fact that resources and upgrading materials are essential finds in GOW Ragnarok for upgrading your items and crafting potions. These resources have different rarity types. Some are common and easy to find, while others are scarce and need some effort to get your hands on them. Dragon tooth is one of the “rare type” materials that are not just lying around in random places.
How To Find The Dragon Tooth
To find the Dragon Tooth:
- Hunt Dragons: Defeat dragon-like creatures throughout Ragnarok to obtain Dragon Tooth. These creatures are encountered in various quests and locations.
- Dreki Encounter: One such creature is Dreki, found in the Svartalfheim Mountains. Prepare with top-tier Armor and Weapons before facing it.
- Defeat Dreki: Upon defeating Dreki, it drops loot including the Dragon Tooth and Chaos Flame for Blades of Chaos upgrades.
- Farming: If farming for Dragon Tooth, prioritize exploration and side quests over the main storyline to gather sufficient quantities.
- Crafting: Use Dragon Tooth at Brok and Sindri’s shop for crafting equipment or upgrading materials. Consider crafting the Dragon Scaled Armor once enough resources are collected.
- Optional Areas: Explore optional areas like Vanaheim to encounter dragons such as Crimson the Dread for additional Dragon Tooth rewards.
Dragon tooth is a rare find in God of War Ragnarok. While you’re exploring the nine vast realms, you will come across many unpredictable challenges along with things that you’re not prepared for. Along your journey, you will persistently enhance your skills, level up your stats, upgrade your equipment and become more experienced. All these things are necessary if you want to survive in a mysterious land. Fortunately, you will also find many materials that will help you in upgrading your gear.
The main source of getting the Dragon Tooth in God Of War Ragnarok is by hunting and taking down the large dragons in the game. To farm more teeth, look out for other dragon-like enemies during your venture and try taking up a fight if you’re capable of it. You can also find a good amount of Dragon Tooth during your side paths and optional quests.
Most people ignore the side quests and focus more on the main storyline, but it is worthwhile to invest some time in the side paths as they grant you special rewards and resources that help you in improving your gameplay and increase your XP.
If you want to get fairly better at the game, make sure to equip the best weapons, such as Leviathan Axe, along with heavy Armor like Mani’s Armor, to dominate the battlefield. You can also go through our guide on the best relics, where we have mentioned some of the best relics that you can use.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍