With its massive open-world gaming experience, Hogwarts Legacy allows players to wander around and encounter ingredients that allow them to form potions that can come in handy whenever they need to progress in the game. Players might need help figuring out how to get their hands on Hogwarts Legacy’s Leech Juice since it can be quite essential.
Leech Juice Locations
First things first, before you find the easy way out, let’s discuss the potential locations where players can get Hogwarts Legacy’s Leech Juice.
To find Leech Juice in the Forbidden Forest area, follow these steps:
- Open the in-game map and zoom in beyond the city walls.
- Head north until you reach a green patch and water.
- Follow the water to a forested area marked with three trees.
- Hover over the green symbol above the trees to identify the Forbidden Forest entrance.
- Set a waypoint if desired, then exit the map.
- Look for a lamp on a dead tree trunk and a post with writing on the left.
- On the right, find a stone structure with a framed portrait and yellow flowers leading to it.
- Follow the path to a bushy area, cross it, and reach the water.
- Use Revelio to highlight collectibles.
- Collect the first Leech Juice piece near the water’s edge.
- Find the second piece a foot away from the first, next to larger stones.
- The third piece is near a dead tree branch in the grassy patch.
- Swim closer to the water to locate more pieces using Revelio.
Keep in mind that Leech Juice typically spawns near bodies of water in the game.
Second Forbidden Forest Location
To find Leech Juice in the Forbidden Forest area, follow these steps from the starting point mentioned previously:
- Close the map after identifying the Forbidden Forest symbol.
- Move away from the initial lamp, portrait, and post with text.
- Head to the stone ledge separating grass from pavement.
- Follow the path along the stone ledge, branching left.
- Walk through grass patches with stone ledges on both sides.
- At the end of the grassy path, find a bridge starting with stone ledges.
- Run up the bridge and reach squared-off stone structures at its end.
- To the left, enter a grassy patch with bushes and flowers.
- Use Revelio to highlight nearby items.
- Take a swift left turn and proceed through the grass, passing two white flower bunches.
- Continue downhill until you reach a sandy/muddy part of the path.
- Spot a stream along the riverbank with a grass patch in front.
- Collect three Leech Juices in this area, two close together and one slightly ahead.
Interact with these Leech Juices to collect them and add them to your inventory.
Jackdaw’s Tomb Area
Moving on, let’s discuss in detail another location where players can learn how to get leech juice in Hogwarts Legacy.
- Open the map and focus on the northern end of the main city, near the Forbidden Forest and Merlin Trails.
- Above the Forbidden Forest icon, look for an icon labeled “Jackdaw’s Tomb” near the entrance to the Forbidden Forest.
- Jackdaw’s Tomb is a mysterious cavern within the Forbidden Forest.
Players want to start by being near a giant tree trunk with a grassy pathway leading down.
To continue finding Leech Juice in the Forbidden Forest area, follow these steps:
- Look for a mysterious area with a blue light in the distance after collecting Leech Juices from the previous location.
- Proceed past a large tree trunk and head downhill.
- Turn slightly to the right, where you’ll find larger plants.
- Opposite one of these plants, there’s a stone ledge.
- To the right of the stone ledge, a large body of water begins.
- Approach the water and use Revelio to highlight items.
- The first Leech Juice is on the water surface, about a foot from the shore.
- Find the second Leech Juice on a dead branch in the water.
- Locate the third Leech Juice by panning your camera left and running along the lake’s edge, about 10-15 feet from the first two.
Collect all three Leech Juices from this location to add them to your inventory.
Lower Hogsfield Area
To find Leech Juice in the Lower Hogsfield Area, follow these steps:
- Head to Lower Hogsfield, a countryside area near Hogwarts.
- Look for a long fence marking the area’s boundary.
- On the stone pathway in front of the fences, find white flower bunches and bushes.
- Turn 180 degrees away from the village to see a well-lit lake shore with a giant street lamp.
- Follow the wooden ramp at the edge of the lake.
- Continue along the wooden planks until you reach a dock.
- Use Revelio to highlight the Leech Juice on the grassy area near the dock.
- Jump across to the other side of the shore and run for a few hundred feet.
- Find three Leech Juices next to stone ledges along the lake’s edge
Towards the edge of the beach, there are also a few other leech juices that players can acquire.
Purchasing From J Pippin’s Potions
If players want to go for an easier route, they can also go for purchasing the Leech Juice from the shop.
- Whenever players open up their map, they can hover over their icons to the Hogsmeade area, which is known to be the only all-wizarding village that is present in all of Britain.
- While hovering over the in-depth map of Hogsmeade, hover over the icon which looks like a small potion bottle, and the icon will display “J Pippin’s Potions,” which is an apothecary that can carry a plethora of potions as well as ingredients that can come in handy to get potions.
- Going into the stores, players can meet Parry Pippin, who is the owner of the establishment.
Whenever you interact with him, another screen pops up that showcases his shop icon towards the left side of the screen, and it also shows the logo “J. Pippin’s Potions” on the top, with there being potion recipes as well as ingredients that are sold here.
- The leech Juice will be the 6th ingredient from the list, and it is described to be a potion that can come in handy to make both the Thunderbrew as well as the Maxima Potion.
- The leech juice is available for purchase for 150 gold,
And there you have it! All that players need to know about the Leech Juice, and with that, I will wrap up my guide! If players want to know where all the Gobstones are present, then you can check out our Hogwarts Legacy Gobstones Locations guide since it showcases all locations in detail! If you want to get your hands on the Diffindo Spell, then why not read up on our Hogwarts Legacy Diffindo guide!
Apart from that, you should read up on our Hogwarts Legacy Eyeball Chests guide so that you can know where each of them is located! While you’re at it, why not also check out our Hogwarts Legacy Legendary Gear guide published on our Exputer Guides Channel!
- Hogwarts Legacy Large Pots
- Hogwarts Legacy Dogweed And Deathcap Location
- Hogwarts Legacy Solve Bell Tower Puzzle
- Hogwarts Legacy Arithmancy Puzzles
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍