You will need a few more common objects in addition to the magical and enchanted stuff you will acquire at Hogwarts. These items, like Large pots, might be the hardest to find. You may enjoy your area by making potions, honing your skills, and cultivating various sorts of seeds in Hogwarts Legacy after locking the Room of Requirement. As you are aware, each plant in Hogwarts Legacy has a specific size, and you can insert it into the proper pot. Therefore, there will undoubtedly be an issue when the protagonists are required to grow a large plant but only have access to a small pot in the Room of Requirement.
- Each plant in Hogwarts Legacy has a specific size, and you can insert it into the proper pot.
- You must visit the “Tomes and Scrolls” store in Hogsmeade in order to purchase potting tables with large pots in Hogwarts Legacy.
- Large Pots come in two sizes, one with a single large that costs 1,000 credits and the other with two large pots that cost 3,000 credits.
- Moonstones are the essential items to craft Large Pots in Hogwarts Legacy. You can get these Moontones by casting Evanesco Spell on unnecessary items in the Room of Requirements.
How To Get Large Pots In Hogwarts Legacy
To reach the large pots, you must invest in the appropriate conjuration spellcraft. You won’t have a potting table with a large pot, only a small one without the proper conjuration spellcraft.
You must visit the “Tomes and Scrolls” store in Hogsmeade in order to purchase potting tables with large pots in Hogwarts Legacy and can access it after finishing the prologue and “Welcome to Hogwarts,” the first major plot quest. The Tomes and Scrolls shop is located to the left of the Hogsmeade entrance. A little symbol on the map makes it simple to locate the store.
To obtain a large pot, you must enter the store. Speak with Thomas Brown, the shop’s owner. Purchase the required blueprint. The potting table’s blueprint is available in two sizes:
- A single large pot on a potting table costs 1,000 credits.
- Two large pots on a potting bench cost 3,000 credits.
Large pot blueprints are quite costly. Before you even consider purchasing the potting table for the Room of Requirements, you must spend a significant amount of credits (Galleons).
Growing Fluxweed as a means of getting ready to learn the Flipendo Spell is one of the first objectives that you will be given. This will be one of the two assignments that Professor Garlick, the herbology professor, will provide. You can purchase the Fluxweed itself at either the Magic Neep store in Hogsmeade or the Dogweed and Deathcap store in Hogwarts Legacy.
How To Use Large Pots In Hogwarts Legacy
The main quest in Hogwarts Legacy’s Evanesco, Conjuring Spell, and Altering Spell requires you to master all three Transfiguration spells from Headmistress Weasley in order to open the Room of Requirements. Then cast the conjuring spell to reveal a 12-category item menu once the protagonists have used Floo Flame to enter the chamber quickly.
Select the Large Potting Tables category by clicking the second symbol, Herbology, which resembles a leaf. If you acquire an appropriate blueprint, the Potting Table with one or two Large Pots will show up on the list. Any item in the Room of Requirement in Hogwarts Legacy requires Moonstones to craft. In terms of price, the Potting Table with one Large Pot requires 10 Moonstones to make, or two Large Pots for 30 Moonstones and interact with the Table once it has been constructed and put in its designated location to begin planting the bought seeds.
Where to get Moonstones
In Hogwarts Legacy, like Large Pots, all the items in the Room of Requirements require moonstones to craft as the raw material. You can obtain Moonstones in the following ways:
- You can get Moonstones by investigating the map, especially by moving in the direction of the Owlery.
- Moonstones can also get from various merchants in and around Hogsmeade.
- In the Room of Requirements, you can turn unneeded items into moonstones by casting Evanesco Spell on them.
That concludes the discussion of how to unlock Large Pots in Hogwarts Legacy. If you like this guide, see more Hogwarts Legacy guides, including Hogwarts Legacy: All Treasure Vaults Locations, Hogwarts Legacy: Best Gold Farming Methods, and Hogwarts Legacy Confringo.
- How To Unlock Incendio Spell In Hogwarts Legacy
- Hogwarts Legacy: How To Increase Full Gear Slots
- All House Choices In Hogwarts Legacy
- How To Unlock Arresto Momentum
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍