You will need a few more common objects in addition to the magical and enchanted stuff you will acquire at Hogwarts. These items, like Large pots, might be the hardest to find. You may enjoy your area by making potions, honing your skills, and cultivating various sorts of seeds in Hogwarts Legacy after locking the Room of Requirement. As you are aware, each plant in Hogwarts Legacy has a specific size, and you can insert it into the proper pot. Therefore, there will undoubtedly be an issue when the protagonists are required to grow a large plant but only have access to a small pot in the Room of Requirement.
How To Get Large Pots
To unlock large pots in Hogwarts Legacy, follow these steps:
- Invest in the appropriate conjuration spellcraft to access large pots. Without it, you’ll only have a small pot.
- Visit the “Tomes and Scrolls” store in Hogsmeade after completing the prologue and “Welcome to Hogwarts” quest. It’s located to the left of the Hogsmeade entrance, easy to find on the map.
- Enter the store and speak with Thomas Brown, the shop owner.
- Purchase the blueprint for the potting table:
- A single large pot on a potting table costs 1,000 credits.
- Two large pots on a potting bench cost 3,000 credits.
- Large pot blueprints are expensive, so ensure you have enough credits (Galleons) before buying the potting table.
Additionally, you’ll need to grow Fluxweed to prepare for learning the Flipendo Spell, which is one of the initial tasks assigned by Professor Garlick, the herbology professor. You can buy Fluxweed at the Magic Neep store in Hogsmeade or the Dogweed and Deathcap store in Hogwarts Legacy.
How To Use Large Pots
To use large pots, follow these steps:
- Complete the main quest involving mastering the Transfiguration spells Evanesco, Conjuring Spell, and Altering Spell from Headmistress Weasley to unlock the Room of Requirements.
- Once inside the Room of Requirements (accessed using Floo Flame), cast the Conjuring Spell. This will reveal a 12-category item menu.
- Click on the second symbol, Herbology (resembling a leaf), to access the Large Potting Tables category.
- If you have the necessary blueprint, you’ll see the Potting Table with one or two Large Pots listed.
- To craft these items, you’ll need Moonstones, which are required as a raw material for everything in the Room of Requirements.
- The Potting Table with one Large Pot requires 10 Moonstones.
- The Potting Table with two Large Pots requires 30 Moonstones.
- After crafting the Potting Table, place it in its designated location in the Room of Requirements.
- Once the Potting Table is set up, you can begin planting seeds that you’ve purchased.
Where to get Moonstones
Like Large Pots, all the items in the Room of Requirements require moonstones to craft as the raw material. You can obtain Moonstones in the following ways:
- Investigate the map, especially around the Owlery area.
- Purchase Moonstones from various merchants in and around Hogsmeade.
- Turn unneeded items in the Room of Requirements into Moonstones by casting the Evanesco Spell on them.
That concludes the discussion of how to unlock Large Pots in Hogwarts Legacy. If you like this guide, see more Hogwarts Legacy guides, including Hogwarts Legacy: All Treasure Vaults Locations, Hogwarts Legacy: Best Gold Farming Methods, and Hogwarts Legacy Confringo.
- How To Unlock Incendio Spell In Hogwarts Legacy
- Hogwarts Legacy: How To Increase Full Gear Slots
- All House Choices In Hogwarts Legacy
- How To Unlock Arresto Momentum
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍