If you find yourself stuck in a tricky spot in LEGO Fortnite and unable to build stairs for an easy escape, don’t worry! You can use a Grappler to escape the situation without any harm. Grappler is a useful tool that you must have in your inventory. In this guide, you will learn how to craft a Grappler and its ammo in LEGO Fortnite.
- Author’s Note: After playing 6000 hours in Fortnite and currently exploring LEGO Fortnite, You can trust my information in this guide.
How To Craft A Grappler?Crafting a Grappler is not a very difficult job in LEGO Fortnite. You need to unlock the recipe of the Grappler before you can craft it. Also, you need to upgrade your crafting bench to Rare Level and collect the required resources to craft a Grappler.
The following items are required to craft a Grappler:
- 3x Copper Bar
- 3x Blast Powder
- 10x Cord
Follow the steps given below to collect the required items and to craft a Grappler:
- Start by upgrading your Crafting Bench to Rare Level.
- You need 12x Knotroot Rod, 15x Marble Slab, 6x Sand Claw, and 3x Sand Shell to upgrade your Crafting Bench.
- Next, you have to Unlock the Grappler Recipe.
- Unlock the Grappler Recipe by converting Copper into Copper Bars.
- Obtain the Copper from Lava Caves in Dry Valley and use the Metal Smelter to convert it into Copper Bars.
- You will also need 2x Brightcore to convert your Copper into Copper Bar.
- Next, obtain the Blast Powder by looting chests or killing skeletons in Dry Valley at night.
- Next, collect Vines from plants and use the Spinning Wheel to convert the collected Vines into a Cord.
- After collecting the required resources, approach your Crafting Bench and craft yourself a Grappler.
Once you have your Grappler, you can easily move around quickly. You can use a combination of a Grappler and a Glider to fly around the map.
How To Refill Grappler Ammo?
There are two ways to obtain Grappler ammo in LEGO Fortnite. The first method is to build a new Grappler. However, the second method is much simpler, as you do not have to gather all the required resources to restore your Grappler ammo.
To restore your Grappler’s ammo, you must follow the following steps:
- Open the Build Menu and navigate to the Furniture tab.
- In the Furniture tab, open the storage and select any chest or dresser.
- Place the chest on the ground and store your Grappler inside it.
- After storing the Grappler inside, close the menu and destroy the chest.
- Upon destroying the chest, you will regain your Grappler, but this time with full ammo.
This way, you can refill your Grappler ammo in LEGO Fortnite as often as you want. This is very helpful if you have to travel from your village to any other place.
I have used Grappler to travel fast around my village and nearby places. The Grappler really proved its worth in the Lava Caves. It is recommended to you as well to take a Grappler with you while exploring the Lava Caves. Furthermore, Using the Grappler with a Glider to fly around was really a fun experience.
This is all about crafting a Grappler and its ammo refilling in LEGO Fortnite. While you are at it, you must read the Fortnite Review By Me. You should learn How To Make A Monorail to travel from one biome to another in no time. Lastly, I recommend reading the Best Villagers in LEGO Fortnite guide to create a sustainable life in your village.
- LEGO Fortnite: Grain Mill Build
- LEGO Fortnite: Do Trees Grow Back?
- LEGO Fortnite: Do Caves Reset?
- LEGO Fortnite: Where To Find Blast Core?
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍