The phone locations in Lies of P trigger rare events in which you must solve a riddle by the King of Riddles, Arlecchino. If you correctly answer the phone’s riddle, you’ll receive a Trinity Key, which can access Trinity Sanctums secretly hidden throughout your playthrough. Fortunately, if you’re looking for these telephones, they’re easy to find since they always ring loudly whenever they’re nearby.
All Phone Locations In Lies Of P
Here’s a quick overview regarding the phone riddles in Lies of P, covering their locations, answers, and the Chapter they’re in:
|Krat City Hall Courtyard||2||Human|
|Grand Exhibition Gallery||7||Egg|
|Krat Central Station Street||9||Ergo|
|Relic of Trismegistus Entrance||10||Yes|
Krat City Hall Courtyard (Chapter 2)
The answer to the Krat City Hall Courtyard phone riddle is “Human.”
One of the earliest phone locations in Lies of P is right after killing the Scrapped Watchmen boss in Chapter 2. After solving the riddle, you’ll find the corresponding Trinity Sanctum near the giant vents beyond the Workshop Union Entrance Stargazer.
Here’s how to reach the following phone:
- From the Krat City Hall Courtyard Stargazer, proceed straight ahead to reach the open area.
- Sprint past the abandoned neighborhood to get to a narrow bridge, then turn right to open the metal gate, and you’ll find the first telephone in front.
Malum District (Chapter 5)
The answer to the Malum District phone riddle is “Candle.”
You’ll find the next phone riddle in the Malum District at the start of Chapter 5 in Lies of P. The Trinity Sanctum for this Trinity Key can be found in St. Frangelico’s Cathedral, where you need to climb the ladder next to the falling boulder section near the Cathedral Chapel.
You can reach the Malum District’s phone in Lies of P using the procedure below:
- Upon activating the Malum District Stargazer, sprint through the narrow streets towards the wine cellar, then go up the stairs and continue ahead to reach an abandoned house.
- Drop down to the lower floor and head outside to the open area, run north to the area’s backside, and follow the trail on your left towards another abandoned house.
- Climb the wooden ladder at the back, and you’ll spot the telephone ringing on your left.
Grand Exhibition (Chapter 7)
The answer to the Grand Exhibition Gallery phone riddle is “Egg.”
Getting to this telephone is fairly simple, as you can reach it by following the linear path past the Grand Exhibition Gallery Stargazer. Once you’re at the balcony of the room with the Tram, you’ll see the phone ringing at the far left corner of the area. However, there are a few more steps needed for the Trinity Key.
- After answering “Egg” to the riddle, you’ll receive the King of Riddles Hint in Lies of P, which will direct you to the Key.
- To get it, head down the staircase next to the phone to reach a room with 2 statues on your left.
- Now, interact and rotate the right-hand statue twice, and it should reveal a hidden pedestal keeping the Trinity Key.
With the Key in possession, you can reach the matching Trinity Sanctum by teleporting to the Estella Opera House Stage Stargazer and dropping down the plank before the King of Puppets boss fight.
Krat Central Station (Chapter 9)
The answer to the Krat Central Station Street phone riddle is “Ergo.”
Transitioning into the late-game locations, you’ll find the fourth phone and its riddle towards the end of Chapter 9. From the Krat Central Station Street Stargazer, head straight, and once you’re at the street out in the open, you’ll spot the telephone ringing on your left.
Fortunately, getting to the next Trinity Sanctum is just as easy in Lies of P. You can reach it by teleporting to the Krat Central Station Lobby Stargazer and proceeding through the left door near it.
Relic Of Trismegistus (Chapter 10)
The answer to the Relic of Trismegistus phone riddle is “Yes.”
The final telephone riddle you can attempt in Lies of P is in Chapter 10, and its Trinity Sanctum is where you’ll find the King of Riddles, Arlecchino. The Sanctum is located near the Arche Abbey Outer Wall Stargazer in Chapter 11, and the quickest way I found to reach it is after you drop down the ladder near the aforementioned Stargazer.
You can get to the final phone riddle with these steps:
- From the Relic of Trismegistus Entrance Stargazer, proceed down the narrow path past the cave and follow the branching trail on your left.
- Go through the archway, head straight, and continue up the path to find the final phone.
That wraps up my brief guide on all the phone riddles in Lies of P, covering their answers and locations. As mentioned earlier, I personally liked finding and solving these riddles, but the reward at the end felt slightly underwhelming.
However, the cosmetic wares you get are surprisingly good, so you should still attempt these challenges if you’re looking for new outfits. You can check out this YouTube video that showcases all the in-game cosmetics so you can decide whether they’re worth the effort or not.
For more hidden lore bits, eXputer’s guide expert Rabiya Rizwan has discussed the Mystery of Dorothy in Lies of P, who’s mentioned in the post-credits scene. If you’re looking for something more combat-oriented, you can check out my in-depth guide on the best amulets in Lies of P to make your fights easier. And be sure to check these Hidden Moonstone farming methods by Malik Allahyar that you can use to upgrade your favorite weapons.
- Lies Of P: The Best Weapon Combinations
- Lies of P: All Endings & How To Unlock Them
- Lies of P: How To Obtain Dark Moon Moonstone Of The Covenant
- Lies of P: How To Change Handles
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍