Interstellar Camo is arguably the most gorgeous camo in MW3, but players will have to spend hundreds of hours in-game to unlock it. To unlock the Interstellar Camo, you must unlock every single camo. While the process is time-consuming, it could be worth it for some players.
Unlocking Interstellar Camo In Modern Warfare 3
First, I will only recommend you unlock the camo if you can grind for all the camos in MW3, which can take hundreds of hours in-game.
If you can then simply follow these steps:
- The first step is to get the four base camos for 36 weapons in MW3.
- The above-mentioned process can take up to 100 hours, so get ready for a massive grind.
- The next step is to unlock the Gilded Camo for the 36 weapons.
- You will have to kill 10 enemies with the particular without taking any damage.
- I would recommend playing with your squad so they can help you complete the challenges.
- After that, Forged Camos will be unlocked, but of course, you will have to do challenges to that, too.
- Surprisingly, the Forged Camo challenge is easier than the Gilded Camo so it won’t take much time.
- The next step is to unlock the Priceless Camo by unlocking all 36 Forged Camos.
- You would need to get 5 kills 10 times without dying to unlock the camo for a single weapon.
- Do it for 36 different weapons, and you will unlock the Interstellar Camo successfully.
- Fortunately, there are no further challenges you would need to do to get the Interstellar Camo.
Is The Grind Worth It?
While the camo is undeniably captivating, it might not be worth all the effort for every player. It is definitely worth it for those who are MW3 enthusiasts. Having the Interstellar Camo is surely a huge statement and will inflict fear among the lobby instantly!
If you have a dedicated squad and are willing to spend hundreds of hours, then sure, go for it.
That is almost everything you would want to know about How to unlock the Interstellar Camo in MW3. While you are on it, you should take a look at my guide on how to find a Mercenary Convoy in MW3 Zombies.
When you are done with that, check out the guide on how to repair the tire of a vehicle in MW3 Zombie Mode. After that, visit the page of Best MCW Loauout & Class Setup to have the best experience with the weapon. Lastly, check out the guide on Gora Dam for the location of all bombs and items in the MW3 Campaign.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍