There comes a time when that special bond between you and your Pals fades away. You journey to the Black Merchant Locations in Palworld at such a moment, hoping to get a good deal and some money selling your old companions. Consequently, If you have Pals that you don’t need or if they have bad passive traits, you can easily sell them off for a decent sum of money. I only found the following four Black Marketeers in Palworld in my playthrough.
- Author’s Note: With more than 40 hours spent exploring the Island in Palworld, you can trust me when making questionable deals with Black Marketeers.
1. The Abandoned Mine Black Marketeer
The easiest Black Marketeer you can get to in Palworld when starting your world is the one in the Abandoned Mine. The Marketeer is located roughly at (40, -406), but the entrance to the mine itself is a bit farther south.
Follow these steps to get to the Abandoned Mine:
- Go to the Eagle Statue near the Desolate Church (63, -416).
- Follow the path to the west that heads towards the mountain’s edge on the map.
- Once you are on the cliff’s edge, use a mount to jump down towards the west on the path below.
- Keep heading down from the path to your left until you see the belly of the mountain.
- Navigate through the mine entrance to get to the Abandoned Mineshaft Black Merchant.
2. The Mount Obsidian Black Marketeer
The rest of the Black Merchant Locations in Palworld are equally difficult to get to if you don’t account for the local levels of hostile entities. The Mount Obsidian Black Marketeer is one that I opted for next out of my love for fire-type Pals at Obsidian Mountain.
Steps to get to the Black Marketeer at Mount Obsidian:
- Teleport to or journey towards the Beach of Everlasting Summer Eagle Statue at Mount Obsidian (-834, -565).
- Start moving south and stay on top of the grey obsidian cliff.
- At the end of the cliff, you will see a beach with three huge rocks, go towards them.
- The Black Marketeer will be behind the small boulder beside the three big rocks.
3. The Duneshelter Black Marketeer
The Dunesheleter Black Marketeer is located just outside the Duneshelter Ruins. Making a journey this far just for a merchant doesn’t seem wise. Thankfully, the Duneshelter Ruins are full of chests and Huge Eggs. However, I do not recommend going here unless you have a flying mount because it is not fun to journey there on land.
Follow these steps to get to the Duneshelter Black Marketeer:
- Start by approaching the Icy Wesel Hill Eagle Statue at 4, 183.
- Take the path towards the north that heads in an overall northwest direction from the statue on the map.
- That path ultimately ends on a cliff on the mountain.
- Behind the trees on the cliff stands the Duneshelter Black Marketeer.
4. The Secret Mineshaft Black Marketeer
The Secret Mineshaft Black Merchant is probably one of the harder locations to travel to. It requires both heat and cold resistance for the desert climate. The Pals there aren’t too friendly either making the entire journey unpleasant. However, it shouldn’t be too difficult if you’re level 25 or over and it has a lot of Eagle Statues if you do meet an unfortunate end.
Steps to get to the Secret Mineshaft Black Merchant:
- Start by going towards the PIDF Tower Entrance eagle statue at 542, 333.
- Journey west towards the edge of the mountain on which the Eagle Statue is
- You may notice a small gap with an underlying ravine at the end of that mountain.
- Use a flying mount to either fly down or use a riding mount to jump down without taking fall damage.
- You should see a cave opening in the ravine lit up by torches.
- Navigate towards the end of the cave and you will find the Secret Mineshaft Black Marketeer.
All Black Marketeer Trades In Palworld
With all the Black Merchant Locations in Palworld out of the way, the only thing left is the trades. The Black Merchant will buy every captured Pal you have, including those Syndicate Humans you have captured. The passive skills and rarity dictate the price of the Pal you want to sell.
All the Pals that you can buy from Black Merchants are listed in the table below:
My Tips For Dealing With Black Merchants
Black Merchants are a fun part of Palworld because they are the only ones you can sell humans to. I recommend selling off all the Pals with undesirable traits to Black Marketeers as they often give you a better price than the normal Pal Traders.
That concludes All the Black Merchant Locations in Palworld. Hopefully, you could locate all of them easily because it was not easy on my side.
- Palworld: Blazamut Location, Capture, & Breeding Options
- Palworld: Bushi Location And How To Capture It
- Palworld: How To Delete Character From Server
- Palworld: How To Assign Pals To The Ranch
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍