Unlocking all the time powers in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown is a progressive step and crucial to Sargon’s journey. From improving mobility and combat skills to solving puzzles and accessing new areas, acquiring these powers expands Sargon’s toolkit. To fully experience and tackle diverse obstacles, unlocking all time powers in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown is essential, and I have listed how you can get them all in this guide.
- Author’s Note: Having played Prince of Persia The Lost Crown for 25 hours, I have found all of the Time Powers and hence the provided information in this guide can be trusted.
1. Rush Of The SimurghThe first of the Time Powers in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown, known as Rush of the Simurgh, is a significant asset that enhances Sargon’s mobility. This ability allows Sargon to execute quick dashes in the air, either propelling him forward or backward. Its primary utility lies in facilitating movement through challenging platforming sections and proving advantageous in combat situations, particularly as a means to evade enemy attacks.
2. Shadow Of The SimurghThe Shadow of the Simurgh, the next Time Power you unlock in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown, is best utilized for its unique ability to create a duplicate of Sargon at the point of activation. By pressing the designated button again, Sargon can be instantly teleported to the location of the duplicate, maintaining his momentum and movement.
To unlock the Shadow of the Simurgh Time Power in The Lost Crown, players need to progress through the game’s main quests. After defeating Vahram at the end of the second main quest and making some progress in the third main quest, The Tiger and the Rat, players will enter The Depths zone, where they chase an old man to recover a lost map.
Along the main path, players will encounter an alternate version of Sargon, leading to a quick boss battle. Successfully defeating this alternate version not only rewards an Athra Surge but also provides another feather that unlocks the Shadow of the Simurgh.
3. ClairvoyanceClairvoyance is one of the most challenging to acquire and practically the least useful Simurgh Time Powers in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown. The combat application of this Time Power is almost non-existent, and this is only useful to access certain areas that can be climbed by tapping into the alternate dimension only. For example, jumping on the invisible platforms in Kaheva’s Forge.
4. Dimensional ClawWhile the first two Simurgh Time Powers in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown I listed above increase Sargon’s traversal capabilities, the Dimensional Claw allows him to open up new paths by destroying barged entrances. For starters, the golden glowing walls with cracks can be destroyed once you acquire the Dimensional Claw Time Power.
Sargon can open a time rift that catches an explosive device or incoming projectile from Azdaha, and then you can throw it onto a cracked opening to break it open. I find that most areas in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown become accessible after you unlock Dimensional Claw.
On a side note, every time I see an explosive barrel, I take it using the Dimensional Claw Time Power and then throw it onto the next enemy. So, this power can pretty much be used as an offensive launching tool instead of just opening cracked golden walls.
5. Gravity WingsGravity Wings Simurgh Time Power is basically a double jump ability for Sargon. This is an extremely useful power that is used both in combat and outside, as well as while solving puzzles and reaching platforms previously inaccessible.
I highly recommend you do not wander off after other Simurgh Time Powers and get Gravity Wings first. Even Azdaha suggests summoning the first Celestial Guardian from the left room to the boss encounter. The air combat becomes a breeze to execute once you unlock the Gravity Wings. Couple this with Shadow Of The Simurgh Time Power and you can create some of the best combo chains in the game involving dual blades and Menolias’ bow.
6. Fabric Of TimeThe final Simurgh Time Power, Fabric of Time, takes a long time to get unlocked compared to the first five ones. After you have acquired this Time Power, Sargon’s traversal knows no bounds, and you can latch onto poles from a distance and grab those triangular purple objects you must have encountered throughout your journey in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown.
Unlike Clairvoyance, the Fabric of Time has excellent application not just in Sargon’s movements only but also in combat. You can even break some enemies’ shields using the pull ability acquired after Fabric of Time.
That is all I had to discuss about how to get Time Powers in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown. If you think this guide was helpful to you, then I recommend you also check these before leaving: Best Amulets in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown, How To Get Past Two Statues, Best Outfits, and How to Fast Travel in the game.
- Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: Masked Monster In Depths
- Prince of Persia Lost Crown: How To Get More Arrows
- Prince of Persia Lost Crown: How To Get More Healing Potions
- Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: How To Parry
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍