Once you reach the gate at the Farm’s exit in RE4: Remake, you’ll see the “Destroy the Blue Medallions” Request hanging just outside this location. Shooting Blue Medallions is usually a part of Blue Notice Requests whose exclusive rewards are tradable at the Merchant’s Hideout. And after the Village Square encounter in Chapter 1, you’ll find the first of these Requests at the Farm site.
Locations Of All The Blue Medallions
As per the Notice Request, you’ll have to uncover 5 RE4 Remake Blue Medallion Farm Locations and shoot them down. As you explore the area, you can also locate these Medallions on your map screen in case you’ve walked past them. After knocking them all down, you’ll receive 3 Spinels after visiting the Merchant at his shop.
Here’s a summarized table of all the Blue Medallions information:
|First Blue Medallion
|Double-story Barn’s window
|Second Blue Medallion
|Cabin’s rear wall
|Third Blue Medallion
|Ceiling of the shed
|Fourth Blue Medallion
|Behind the second pillar of the single-story barn
|Fifth Blue Medallion
|Beneath the balcony
- You can find the first medallion dangling from one of the windows of the double-story Barn at the eastern corner of the Farm.
- The next medallion is embedded in the small cabin’s rear wall at the Farm’s entrance, where you’ll initially find the Typewriter.
- The third medallion should be dangling from the ceiling of a shed found next to the small windmill near the pigs at the back of the Farm.
- After that, you’ll see the fourth medallion behind a pillar of the barn located at the center of the map.
- For convenience, you can go around the barn and shoot this medallion down from one of its windows.
- For the last medallion, you’ll first need to enter the double-story Barn via the door next to the Farm’s exit gate.
- After going through the door, avoid the tripwire bomb and climb the ladder to reach the first floor.
- Now, go past the wooden door behind the rotating mechanism to reach the balcony, drop down, and you’ll see the fifth medallion hanging from the corner of the balcony behind you.
Cashing In The Request’s Reward
After successfully visiting all of RE4 Remake’s Blue Medallion Farm Locations, you can instantly claim your reward at the Merchant’s shop. You’ll first meet the Merchant in Resident Evil 4: Remake after recollecting all your gear at the Abandoned Factory at the start of Chapter 2.
After meeting the Merchant at this location in RE4: Remake, you’ll see an accomplishment screen that you’ve successfully completed the “Destroy the Blue Medallions” Notice Request at the Farm. In return, you’ll also receive 3 Spinels that you can trade for exclusive items at the shop.
You’ll currently be able to trade Spinels for the following items:
- Treasure Map: Village for 1x Spinel
- Yellow Herb for 3x Spinel
- Punisher for 5x Spinel
- Yellow Diamond for 3x Spinel
- Laser Light for 10x Spinel
That wraps up our guide on all the RE4 Remake Blue Medallion Farm Locations. As you progress through the game, these Blue Notice Requests will become increasingly tougher. Therefore, finding medallions in those requests will become much more challenging. You can even check out this Subreddit Post where players are struggling at the later Blue Requests. So it’s better to do the Farm one as soon as you can to grab some easy jewelry!
If you’re instead looking for more diverse pistol options like the Punisher, consider reading our guide on the Red9 in Resident Evil 4: Remake. And for a complete arsenal upgrade, revamp your weaponry with the Top 14 Best RE4 Remake Weapons.
- Resident Evil 4 Remake: Grandfather Clock
- Resident Evil 4 Remake: How To Parry
- How To Get Mendez’s False Eye In Resident Evil 4 Remake
- RE4 Remake: How To Get Broken Butterfly
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍