Blacktail is the best handgun weapon with the fastest fire fate in Resident Evil 4 Remake, and that is not the only reason which makes you want to get the weapon, but it is the great damage that this weapon deals alongside its speed. Both of these qualities put the Blacktail at the top of most other handguns in the game additionally and make it one of the best weapons in RE4 Remake.
- You can get your hands on the Blacktail as soon as Chapter 7 starts in the game.
- Blacktail can be bought from the Merchant for 24,000 ptas, in Chapter 7 and after that.
- If you don’t have enough money, then you can sell your old handgun or any treasure items at the merchant to get some more ptas.
- Once you’ve obtained the weapon, you should focus on upgrading its power, rate of fire, and reload speed.
- The high reload speed makes up for the small magazine size, which can also be upgraded if you have enough money in the game.
- You can always sell your Blacktail to the merchant if you want to upgrade to another handgun additionally.
How To Get Blacktail
Blacktail becomes available for purchase as soon as you finish Chapter 6 in the game. It is one of the first few new handguns that you can get if you haven’t purchased the Deluxe Edition or RE4 Remake.
- As soon as you are done killing Big Cheese and obtaining Mendez’s False Eye, you can make your way to the castle in the game.
- When you arrive at the castle, Chapter 7 of Resident Evil 4 Remake begins, and at that point, you will be able to get the weapon that you want.
- At the start of chapter 7, the merchant will start selling the Blacktail for 24,000 ptas, and you will be able to get the weapon before starting your castle exploration.
- If you don’t have enough ptas, currently, then you can always buy the weapon later, as it stays with the merchant for the rest of the game.
How To Get Ptas Fast In RE4 Remake
If you’re running low on ptas, then you can follow one of the following methods to get more money in the game;
- Destroying various barrels and crates found during exploration has a chance of dropping ptas.
- You can quickly get more money by selling treasure items or weapons that you do not use anymore at the merchant in the game.
- Even ammo and healing items can be sold.
- Lastly, you’re going to buy the Blacktail, which is a handgun, so you should sell the handgun that you’re currently using additionally.
Purchasing The Weapon
Go to the merchant once you’ve obtained 24,000 ptas, after Chapter 7 in the game. You can then purchase the Blacktail and use it as your main handgun. It is a really powerful and fast weapon that takes up minimal space in your suitcase.
Stats And Best Upgrades
|Stats||Power||Ammo Capacity||Reload Speed||Rate Of Fire|
Blacktail is a compact canon in the game, and you should focus on upgrading certain stats first if you’re going to main this weapon as your handgun additionally.
- You should first upgrade the power of the weapon, as Blacktail has a really high damage output when compared with some other handguns.
- Blacktail has the fastest rate of fire out of any handgun when fully upgraded, which is why you should focus on this stat too.
- The reload speed of the weapon is also really amazing, and it shines when Blacktail is fully upgraded.
- Also, keep upgrading the ammo capacity on the side since the weapon has really low magazine size at the base level.
Resident Evil 4 Remake is a really great action title with survival horror elements. You can only appreciate the beauty of the remake if you’ve played the original game. There are many puzzles in the game, too, aside from action and horror, including the treasury puzzle, grandfather clock puzzle, and the church dial puzzle. The game is not that long either, but there is a lot of replayability here.
This concludes our guide on how you can get the Blacktail in Resident Evil 4 Remake. We have entailed the exact location and method of obtaining the weapon in complete detail. Additionally, the best upgrades of Blacktail have also been explained so that you know what to focus on for the weapon. We hope that the guide was helpful in finding Blacktail. Let us know what you think about Resident Evil 4 Remake in the comments below!
- Resident Evil 4 Remake: How To Get Matilda
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Red9: Location
- Resident Evil 4: How To Get Riot Gun
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍