Resident Evil 4 Remake presents players with many options for the best guns that can be used to decimate the enemies you might encounter. One of these weapons is the Resident Evil 4 Remake Killer 7, which has the best stats and upgrades, and players might need assistance figuring out how to get their hands on it!
- Killer 7 is a magnum weapon in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
- It has 20.0 base power, 7 ammo capacity, 1.0 reload speed, 0.81 rates of fire, and 2.50 precision.
- Players can buy the Killer 7 by heading to a merchant and spending 77,700 Pesetas.
- The base power increased from 20 to 22, 24, 26, and 28, respectively, from level one to 5.
- The Ammo Capacity gets enhanced from 7 to 9,11,13 and then 15 when maxed out.
- As for the reload speed gets bumped up from 1.0 to 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and then 1.4 when it has been maxed.
- The rate of fire can be enhanced from 0.81 at level 1 to 0.88, 0.96, 1.05, and 1.16 at level 5.
- An exclusive upgrade allows players to unlock an enhancement in critical hit rate by 5x.
- Players will typically use the Killer 7 against single-target enemies to one-shot them.
Killer 7 Base Info
The Killer 7 is essentially a magnum that falls into the list with other magnums, such as the Broken Butterfly. It is a stainless steel magnum that has a laser sight mounted on top of it.
- The magnum focuses on being a weapon centered on providing players with as much accuracy as possible.
- Alongside that, it also focuses on providing the best of the best power that can take down all kinds of enemies that dare face you.
Moving on, let’s take a look at the stats that are showcased whenever players get their hands on the Killer 7.
|Type Of Weapon||Magnum|
|Main Perks||Penetration Power|
|Type Of Ammo||Magnum Ammo|
|Rate Of Fire||0.81|
|Inventory Slots||6 (3×2)|
- The Killer 7 is mostly known for its excellent power since it is basically able to take on any and all kinds of foes with little to no difficulties.
How To Get Killer 7
Moving on, the next topic of discussion is How To Get Killer 7 In Resident Evil 4 Remake. The main way that players can get their hands on the weapon is not by finding it during a random objective or a mission but rather you get it by buying it from a merchant.
- Whenever you reach the merchant or the shop, in this case, you are greeted by the merchant, and the weapon is located right after you interact with the Buy button.
- Upon entering the screen, the weapon is located towards the very left of the drop-down list showcased to the players.
- Alongside other weapons, the Killer 7 is listed below a few other weapons that can also be bought.
- One thing that players should know is that the Resident Evil 4 Remake Killer 7 is probably one of the most costly weapons in the game, but the main reason for that is simply because of how well it can perform in the game against enemies.
How Much Does It Cost?
To get the killer 7, players need to depart from 77,700 Pesetas, which makes it one of the most expensive weapons that the game has to offer to the players.
- Since the weapon is so costly, players might be unable to afford it. This is one of the main reasons why selling a few of your items and getting them off your hand might be the way to afford this broken weapon.
- You can trade in to get a Velvet Blue, which is mainly sold for cash.
If you’re short on cash, then here’s a list of items that players can sell to easily afford the Killer 7.
|Hunter’s Lodge Key||1000|
|Old Wayshrine Key||3500|
- Once the merchant accepts your wares, you can interact with the buy option once again so that you can easily purchase it and add it to your collection.
Moving on, the next thing that we will take a look at for the Resident Evil 4 Remake Killer 7
Is the upgrades that are provided for the weapon. The weapon has a total of 4 upgrades that players can look forward to, ranging from its power, ammo capacity, reload speed, as well as rate of fire.
The first upgrade that the weapon has is its overall power, and the magnum is also mainly known to have immensely good base power, which is the main reason players might decide to splurge on it and buy it. With each increase in the power upgrade, players can expect the base power of the Killer 7 to be enhanced.
|Power Upgrades||Cost To Upgrade||Stat Upgrade|
At base, the weapon has a base power of 20.0, and to level it to level 2, players will need to spend 40000, which then bumps it up to 22.0.
- At level 2, the base power is bumped up to 22.0, and taking it to level 3 requires 50000 cash.
- Once they reach level 3, players need to spend 60000 to boost it to level 4.
- Reaching level 4 bumps up the base power further to 26.0, and players need 70000 to max it out at level 5 to 28.0.
Another important upgrade that players can’t look over is the ammo capacity of the Resident Evil 4 Remake Killer 7. The main aim of the ammo capacity is to essentially bump up the overall ammo capacity of the weapon, which allows for more ammo to be stored and used in combat.
|Ammo Capacity Upgrades||Cost To Upgrade||Stat Upgrade|
- At base, the ammo capacity of the weapon is at 7, which is already pretty good.
- In order to level it to level 2, players need to spend 12000 cash which is pretty affordable, and it bumps it up to 9.
- At level 3, players need to spend 14000 to get it to 11.
- To take it to level 4, 16000 cash needs to be spent in order to enhance the stats to 13 and then max it out at 15 by spending 18000.
The next upgrade that players can look into is the Reload Speed. With each upgrade, players will essentially be able to have their overall reload speed of the weapon be bumped up.
|Reload Speed Upgrades||Cost To Upgrade||Stat Upgrade|
- At Base, players can use the 1.0 reload speed that the weapon has.
- At level 1, players need to spend 10000 to have it enhanced to 1.10.
- To increase the reload speed to a further 1.20, players need to pay 13000.
- To get it to level 4, 16000 Pesetas must be spent, and the stat increase is enhanced to 1.30.
- To max the reload speed out, players need to pay 19000 Pesetas, and it is maxed out to 1.40.
Rate Of Fire
Last but not least, the Rate Of Fire mainly focuses on enhancing the overall rate of fire as the upgrades are achieved.
|Rate Of Fire Upgrades||Cost To Upgrade||Stat Upgrade|
Apart from these four main upgrades for the Killer 7, players also receive an exclusive upgrade that is only unlocked after all of these stats have been maxed out to be:
- Power: level 5 at 28.0
- Ammo Capacity: Level 5 at 15
- Reload Speed: Level 5 at 1.40
- Rate Of Fire: Level 5 at 1.16
After that, players need to spend 77,700 as well as one upgrade ticket that can be traded in. after that stat has been achieved, the overall critical hit rate of the weapon is increased by 5x.
How To Use The Killer 7 Magnum
When it comes to actually using the Killer 7 Magnum, players might have a bit of difficulty figuring out how they can use it or what aims the gun serves.
- The main way players should use the Killer 7 is to fight against some of the toughest enemies available.
- Tougher enemies can include tankier enemies or enemies that can annihilate you otherwise.
- Apart from that, the Killer 7 is centric on single-target offense, making it all the more useful against taking down fewer but deadlier enemies.
With the gun in hand, players are easily able to head over to any tougher enemy, and they can use the laser that is built on top of the weapon to aim at them since it shoots out a red beam at them.
- With the laser pointed at the enemy, players are easily able to launch their attacks and decimate them.
- Headshots can be deadly once carried out since it can cause the enemy’s head to explode,
Killer 7 VS Broken Butterfly- Comparison
Last but not least, let’s compare the two most broken Magnums in the game, namely the Resident Evil 4 Remake Killer 7 and the Broken Butterfly.
Kicking things off, one of the main comparisons that players can easily make is that the Broken Butterfly’s base power is a bit on the lower end compared to the Killer 7. The Killer 7 boasts a mighty 20-base power compared to the Broken Butterfly’s 15.
Another important thing that players might want to take into consideration is the overall base ammo capacity of both guns. The Broken Butterfly has a base ammo capacity of 6, while the ammo capacity of the Killer 7 stands at 7, putting it above the Broken Butterfly here as well.
As far as reload speed is concerned, both the killer 7 and the Broken Butterfly have the same reload speed, both being 1.0.
Rate Of Fire
As far as the rate of fire is considered, this time, the Broken Butterfly takes the lead since it has a rate of fire of 0.9 compared to the Killer’s 0.81 rate of fire, placing the Broken Butterfly at a clear advantage.
Now, when it comes to the overall precision of both guns, the Broken Butterfly boasts a precision of 2.0. However, Killer 7 takes the cake once again by breaking records amongst magnums by having a precision of 2.50.
And there we have it! All that players need to know about the Resident Evil 4 Remake Killer 7 guide, and with that, we will wrap up our guide! While you’re here, you might want to read up on our Resident Evil 4 Grandfather Clock Time Puzzle guide, which goes into detail about the solution for the puzzle! Other than that, you might also like our Resident Evil 4 Remake Wrench Tool Overwrite Terminal guide since it covers one of the most important turns of the game!
If you feel like you’re stuck figuring out where all the keycards are present in the game, then our Resident Evil 4 Remake Keycard Locations guide can solve that issue! Alongside that, our Resident Evil 4 Remake Editions guide covers all the different editions that the game covers!
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Riot Gun
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Red9
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Striker Shotgun
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Infinite Rocket Launcher Location
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍