- Both Valorant and Call Of Duty Warzone 2.0 support different types of gameplay styles with distinctive mouse sensitivity settings
- Valorant players heading into Warzone 2.0 can convert their sensitivity using a couple of verified sources such as Aim Labs
- Players need to input their mouse DPI and sensitivity in order to obtain the settings value for Warzone 2.0
- It is advised that players test these new settings out for themselves and tweak them to find the perfect balance for the gameplay
Warzone 2.0 has become immensely popular as fans of other popular competitive First-Person shooters such as Valorant are flocking over to play it, but first, you will probably need to reconfigure the mouse sensitivity rate. Both games feature polar opposite pacing in terms of gameplay so you will more than likely have to set these values again in order to successfully adjust to Warzone 2.0’s play style and vice versa.
We have prepared a basic tutorial on how you can convert your Valorant mouse sensitivity and how you should go about adjusting to it. At the end of the day, these settings all come down to personal preference so we recommend testing the settings out from the conversion and tweaking those to figure out the perfect balance.
How To Convert Sensitivity From Valorant To Warzone 2.0
First things first, we should acknowledge the fact that both games are completely different in their gameplay format, despite being first-person shooters, you may need to adjust to their style quite a bit. Valorant is a tactical shooter where movement and coherent positioning around the map will be key to playing efficiently while Call Of Duty Warzone 2.0 is fast-paced with a gigantic map where players can pick each other off in an instant.
While you do have the luxury of converting the mouse sensitivity values with ease from both games, it is important to understand that you may still need to slightly adjust the value after conversion. Take for instance that whatever mouse sens value you have for Valorant, which may need to be slightly increased despite the conversion in order to truly make it applicable to play on Warzone 2’s fast-paced action.
Most importantly, if you’re running the Best Valorant Sensitivity Settings then making sure you have a proper DPI value is also taken into account for the conversion. Regardless of which, you will still end up adjusting the value a couple of times by testing yourself in-game during Warzone 2.0, so do not worry too much about an accurate sensitivity value.
So how do you go about converting the mouse sensitivity from one game to another? It’s pretty simple to do through a couple of verified and trusted websites, which we have covered in the following steps below:
- If you’re looking to convert your Valorant’s mouse sensitivity settings for Warzone then simply head to either the Official Aim Lab Sensitivity Converter or the Gamingsmart Converter Website.
- Both of these are the most widely used websites to get an idea of the sensitivity you’re looking for, plus you can choose between a ton of popular FPS genre titles.
- Simply choose your preferred game in the first tab, and correctly type in the value of your sensitivity of the former as well as the DPI value.
- After which, you should now be displayed with the Sensitivity setting you need to use for Warzone 2.0.
- For instance, if your Valorant sensitivity is 0.5 and your mouse DPI is 1000 then for Warzone, you will be displayed with a value of around 7-8 which again, should be tested and adjusted by yourself too.
Lastly, whichever value may come up according to your settings then be sure to add them to Warzone 2’s sensitivity options. You can then head into a match to try and set these accordingly to your preference if they seem a little slower than usual.
Call Of Duty Warzone 2 has had quite a rollercoaster launch as it successfully builds more layers upon some of the setbacks of its original version and heavily improves them. Most notably, Infinity Ward took the feedback to heart on the storage size, and safe to say that so far, the total game size is only around 20+ Gigabytes as opposed to the 100GB+ from the original, making it far more accessible for players to jump into it.
There are a variety of guns to choose from as skilled players can use the Best Sniper Loadouts to eliminate enemies from afar at longer distances or switch to the old-fashioned Best SMG Loadouts in order to play aggressively. But for someone who might be coming from a slow-paced tactical game such as Valorant, it will surely take time to get used to Call Of Duty’s fast-paced gameplay and adjust the mouse sensitivity in it.
If you enjoyed reading this guide then be sure to let us know if you have any related questions to it. Also, are you enjoying the experience of playing COD Warzone 2.0? Are you hoping the developers address some of the known issues or problems soon? Let us know all about your experience in the comments section below! As always, eXputer wishes you luck!
- Warzone 2.0 Best Shotgun Loadouts
- Best Assault Rifles
- BEST Controller Settings For Warzone 2.0
- Warzone 2.0 Tips And Tricks
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍