There are many unlockables in Spider-Man 2 that are tied to your level in-game. However, there aren’t exactly that many opportunities to farm for XP to level up. But, by using the Spider-Man 2 best ways to level up, you’ll be able to reach the maximum level in no time.
Alongside reading my guide, you can also view the following YouTube video by eXputer on how to level up fast in Spider-Man 2:
Spider-Man 2 Best Ways To Level Up Overview
Here is an overview of the best ways to get XP in Spider-Man 2…
1. Progressing Through The StoryBy far, the best method to level up and gain the most amount of XP in Spider-Man 2 is by completing the main missions and progressing further in the story.
- The XP that you can get from the main missions can vary but is usually within the 1000-2000 range.
- You will often run into shorter missions that require you to just talk to certain characters.
- But, in missions where there are multiple fight sequences, you can expect to gain at least 2000 XP, which is a huge boost to your level.
When I was progressing in the early game, I was leveling up almost after every mission. So, I’d definitely recommend relying on the main missions as your primary method for leveling up.
2. Side ObjectivesIt is easier to distinguish between the side missions and the main missions in Spider-Man 2, thanks to the new FNSM app that Ganke developed.
- Both Peter and Miles have their own set of side missions that they can complete, allowing you to gain a significant amount of XP.
- It isn’t as much as the main missions, but with certain side missions, you can get somewhere near 1000 XP.
- Furthermore, these missions aren’t as intense as the main missions and allow you to explore fun mechanics like the spider-bot.
3. Crime MissionsCrime Missions were one of the best ways to level up in the first Spider-Man, and it seems to be the same case in Spider-Man 2 as well.
- These missions pop up randomly as you spend time in the city.
- They’re a bit more refined this time around as they tend to be closer and have more variety.
- The missions do get progressively harder, but they are still a great source of XP regardless of what point you are in the game.
- Additionally, some Crime Missions tend to have all sorts of bonuses like completing optional objectives or completing them as both Peter and Miles, which can add on to the XP boost.
4. CollectiblesAlthough not the most lucrative method, going around New York and collecting all the different collectibles, such as Tech Crates, Spider Bots, Photos, and much more, is a viable method of acquiring a bit of XP.
- In many cases, simply acquiring each collectible can grant you XP around the 50-150 range.
- Additionally, there are usually some sort of missions at the end of each collectible, giving a decent amount of XP, sometimes even more than side missions.
- For example, there is a mission at the end of collecting all the Spider Bots called “The Message” that offers 1000 XP.
- Furthermore, you’ll also be able to unlock certain suits or equipment by acquiring these collectibles.
In general, I never really had that much trouble in terms of leveling up in Spider-Man 2. Just completing the main missions and doing side content whenever I felt like it would usually give me enough points to experiment with all sorts of skills and gadgets. But if you want to optimize your spending, I would recommend checking out the guide on the best gadgets and skills.
With that, you know all about the best ways to level up in Spider-Man 2. You have multiple options for leveling up, but by far, the best method is to progress through the main story simply. But as you progress further, you might want to unlock new things. I’d recommend checking out my guide on suit tech upgrades to unlock interesting upgrades.
- Is There Any Difficulty Related Trophy In Spider-Man 2
- Spider-Man 2: How To Change Suits
- Spider-Man 2: Best Ways To Get Rare Tech Parts
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍