The Finals Light Build is a fast-paced, aggressive playstyle that focuses on getting up close to enemies and taking them out quickly. This build is well-suited for players who are confident in their aim and movement skills.
- Author Note: With over 20 hours of direct experience in the finals, I’m more than willing to offer my expertise on the topic.
Best Light Build In The Finals
Here is the summary of the Best Light Build:
|Specialization||Cloaking Device or Evasive Dash|
|Weapons||V9-S, M11, or XP-54|
|Gadgets||Breaching Charge, Glitch Grenade, Stun Gun, Frag Grenade and Pyro Grenade|
SpecializationThere are three specializations for each class in The Finals, depending on your preferred playstyle and game mode. However, the Best Light build includes Cloaking Device.
- You can use your invisibility to flank enemies and take them by surprise. You can also use it to escape from danger or to reposition yourself.
- You can use your invisibility to scout the battlefield and reveal the location of enemies to your teammates. This will give your team a significant advantage in combat.
WeaponThe choice of best weapons can be debatable, but by far, overall good & well-rounded weapon of choice is the V9-S suppressed pistol, which has a great damage output and dominates close and mid-range fights with ease, having a minimum reload time.
Apart from V9-S, my other recommendations for The Finals Light build are:
- M11 SMG: A high-rate-of-fire SMG that is perfect for close-quarters combat. Be aware of the high fire rate and short reload time, and use them to your advantage.
- XP-54 SMG: A more balanced SMG that offers a good mix of damage, fire rate, and accuracy. It is a good all-around weapon that can be used in a variety of situations.
GadgetsMy recommendations for the best Gadgets for The Finals Light Build are:
- Frag Grenade is a classic grenade that explodes on impact, dealing damage to anyone within its radius.
- Glitch Grenade can be very useful for disabling enemy turrets, cameras, and other electronic devices. It can also be used to disorient enemies and make them more vulnerable to attack.
- Stun Gun is a non-lethal weapon that fires a projectile that stuns enemies, making them unable to move or attack for a short period of time; it can also be used to escape from danger or to revive downed teammates.
My Thoughts On The Best Light Build
After playing more than 20 hours in the Light class, I have come to the conclusion that it is the best build for players who enjoy a fast-paced and aggressive playstyle. The Light class is all about speed, mobility, and close-quarters combat, and it is incredibly effective in the right hands.
The best Light build for me is the following:
- Weapon: M11 SMG
- Gadgets: Breach Charges, Glitch Grenade and Pyro Grenade
- Specialization: Evasive Dash
With this, my guide for The Finals Light Build has come to a conclusion. I hope that the information and insights provided throughout this guide have been helpful in your quest to create the ultimate Light build.
While you are checking out the best light build, consider checking out the best medium build in The Finals by our fellow gamer, Arham Abro. I also recommend checking out our guide on best settings for The Finals to maximize your in-game performance.
- The Finals: how to unlock weapons
- The Finals: Best Settings
- The Finals: How To Add Friends
- The Finals: How To Change Your Name
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍