V Rising has gained tons of popularity whereby the player will wake up as a vampire and will have to hunt to survive. Additionally, players will also have to build their castle and save it from other players. This PvE and PvP-based survival game is open-world and involves a lot of strategic elements. Players will also gain access to weapons and tons of different builds to try, so we have compiled this compact guide full of V Rising Best Builds.
V Rising Best Builds
Before we begin, here’s a quick glance at the comparison between some of the Best Builds in V Rising:
|Early Game Berserker Build
|Lv. 9 Copper Axe
|Veil Of Blood, Chaos Volley, Shadow Bolt, and Blood Rite
|- Weapon Skills: Tendon Swing and Howling Reaper
- Dash Abilities: Veil Of Illusion and Veil Of Chaos
- Other Skills: Chaos Volley and Void
|Sapphire Pendant or Topaz Amulet
|Merciless Iron Slashers
|- Weapon Abilities: Camoflauge and Elusive Strike
- Magic Abilities: Veil Of Chaos, Veil Of Illusion, Purgatory, Unstable Mosquito, and Heartstrike
|Dark SIlver Axes
|- Weapon Abilities: Frenzy and X Strike
- Magic Abilities: Veil Of Chaos, Purgatory, Sanguine Coil, and Crimson Beam
|- Weapon Abilities: Smack and Crushing Blow
- Other Abilities: Veil Of Frost, Veil Of Chaos, Purgatory, and Ice Nova
Early-Game Berserker Build
When it comes to focusing on the Best Builds, players who are just starting might instead want a beginner-friendly build.
Therefore, this Berserker Build in V Rising will carry you throughout the early game content. It has a few basic armor pieces, a weapon selection, and 4-5 main abilities that will help you obliterate enemies even when you are a beginner.
Armor And Weapon
For players that are absolute newbies, even the starting gear works pretty well as long as they have solid abilities lined up. As for the recommended armor, players can look into wearing the Nightstalker Armor, which will contain boots, greaves, gauntlets, and a chest piece to complete the look.
As for items, it is highly recommended to stick to a basic Bone Ring for items, all the while equipping a traveler’s wrap to offer extra added protection for the V Rising Player. The reason players will use the most basic items is to get through the starting story content and get stronger later on.
As for the starting weapon, players can look into equipping the Copper Axe at level 9, which will provide them with ample physical damage that they need to get through the starting bosses and enemy raids.
Although the Early-game Berserker Build in V Rising is a beginner build, there are still a few ability recommendations that players can equip to start strong! If you like these abilities, check out our V Rising Abilities guide!
- Veil Of Blood
- Chaos Volley
- Blood Rite
V Rising Reaper Build
Subsequently, let’s dive directly into our Reaper Build, which entails using one of the useful weapons in the game to the player’s advantage and obliterating enemies.
As for the Reaper skills, players can use two main skills in combat:
- Tendon Swing
- Howling Reaper
Alongside the weapon abilities, below listed are the Dash abilities in the Reaper build that players should go for:
- Veil of Illusion: With this in hand, head towards your opponents and elude your foes for 2.2 seconds. Next, their damage output will be boosted by 25%.
- Veil of Chaos: This skill is similar to the one mentioned before; however, it is more potent and belongs to the Chaos magic school.
Other Skills To Have
Lastly, there are two more skills that players are recommended to have in their arsenal:
- Chaos Volley
V Rising Slashers Build
With the Slashers in V Rising in the player’s arsenal, they will be able to get close enough to enemies to perfect them but then zoom back out of the crime scene without being noticed.
Extra Gear And Weapon
Players can go for the sapphire pendant at a higher level, and essentially, providing an 18.5% enhancement of the spell power. With that, players will also experience that their spell crit rate is enhanced by 12%, which is crucial if they want to land critical hits at enemies.
The Topaz Amulet is also another great piece that players can pair together with their overall build, as it will provide the same amount of spell power, which is 18% and 12% crit rate. The winning point of the Topaz Amulet for players in V Rising is that it can be brought up to level 18.
As for the main weapon, players are recommended to invest in the Merciless Iron Slashers as it has a solid damage output while being able to pierce through enemies and render them useless.
As for the weapon abilities in Slashers, there are two main abilities that players will activate and use to get the most out of their V Rising Builds:
- Elusive Strike
Below listed are the few magic abilities that players are recommended to equip and use in combat:
- Veil of Chaos: Attacks enemies for 2.2 seconds, granting a 25% damage bonus on the next strike.
- Veil of Illusion: Creates illusions that shoot projectiles dealing 40% magic damage. Teleports you back to your starting point.
- Purgatory: Summons an energy pillar to slow enemies for 1 second and heals allies for 40% of your spell power.
- Unstable Mosquito: Summons a mosquito that explodes after one second, dealing 60% magic damage and applying the “Amplify” debuff.
- Heartstrike: Dashes through enemies, causing 150% magic damage and healing allies for 150% of your spell power.
V Rising Axes Build
Moving on, the next build that we will be looking at features Axes in V Rising, and this is simply for players that want to obliterate enemies, all the while being able to stay safe themselves.
Weapon and Abilities
When choosing which axe to go for, many players will be advised to stick to the Dark Silver Axes set since it has a solid 23% physical damage output, which is single-handedly enough to obliterate enemies in their wake. Alongside that, players will also be able to use it for their specialty, Wood.
As for the weapon abilities in V Rising, these two are the ones that will come with every axe kit:
Below listed are those few magic abilities:
- Veil of Chaos: Grants 2.2 seconds of rapid movement and 25% extra damage after attacking enemies.
- Purgatory: Summons an energy pillar to slow enemies for 1 second and heal team members for 40% of the player’s spell power.
- Sanguine Coil: Unleashes a magic-infused projectile, dealing 75% damage and consuming 40% of the enemy’s HP.
- Crimson Beam: Launches a shadow projectile with 200% magic damage and applies a 1-second “Fading Snare.”
V Rising Mace Build
Let’s wrap up the Best Builds by introducing the Mace, which is considered an excellent AoE damage output-based weapon with which players can unleash deadly amounts of damage while being able to protect themselves in combat. Its damage output rivaled that of other weapons in the game and can not be outdone by other weapons in its overall AoE damage.
For all those players in V Rising who are trying to obliterate enemies with the mace weapon, it comes with two main abilities that will be deemed crucial to kill off opponents, and without which the combat experience won’t be the same:
- Crushing Blow
When mentioning other abilities that players can equip and use in battle, there are a select few that can truly benefit them, with some of them being listed below:
- Veil of Frost
- Veil of Chaos
- Ice Nova
With that, our guide is done; let us know what you think!
Photo and Build Credits:
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍