In the case of Warhammer 40k Darktide, players are rewarded with helmets with a sign of beta drawn on them, which players can wear to show that they have been playing since the Beta version of the game went live. These rewards are exclusive and cannot be earned in the main game.
- Beta Helmets are unlocked as part of Pre-Order Beta Rewards and are available to players that participated in the Warhammer 40K Darktide’s Beta version.
- These rewards are exclusive to Beta testers and cannot be acquired by buying any expensive edition or earned by playing the game.
- The rewards can be claimed by going into the Cosmetics options from the Menu screen.
Steps To Acquire Beta Helmets
- After completing the tutorial and reaching the main hub “Morningstar”, press the ESC button.
- After pressing the ESC button, a menu will open with various options listed in it.
- Click on the “Cosmetics” tab.
- Once there, click on the “Head” slots in order to select and equip the Beta Helmets.
Note: These helmets are only available as a part of Pre-Order Beta Rewards not as a part of Pre-Order Bonus. Additionally, these rewards are only available to the owners of the game and not to those who play it via Steam Family Share.
The beta helmets are available for all classes. So, naturally, there are 4 unique helmets of different sizes that fit the head of your selected operator. Below we have listed the names of all Beta Helmets along with the image of each operator wearing the helmet.
- Ogryn – Beta Company Flak Helm (Size: XXXXXL)
- Psyker – Recon Company Beta Helm and Psykana Collar
- Vanguard – Recon Company Beta Vanguard Helm
- Zealot – Helm of the Devoted, bearing a Seal of Intolerance
It is not uncommon for video game developers to reward the players for trying out and supporting the game before its official release. Warhammer 40k features unique classes each with its own distinct playstyle, feats, and weapons. The unique traits of each of these classes keep them distinct and cover the shortcomings of teammates, making the entire team whole.
For a more in-depth analysis of each of these classes and to know more about their playstyle plus builds, consider going through our guides on the best Veteran build, the best Ogryn builds, and the best Psyker build in Warhammer 40k Darktide. For more on the comparison between the classes consider going through our best classes as well.
Additionally, new feats and weapons are unlocked as you progress through the game, and we recommend going through our Warhammer 40K Darktide XP farming guide in order to know how to level up as fast as possible. This wraps up our guide on the beta helmets in Warhammer 40k Darktide. Let us know if you have any concerns in the comments below.
- Warhammer 40K Darktide: Unyielding Enemy
- Warhammer 40K Darktide: Zealot BEST Feats
- Warhammer 40k Darktide: Weapon Unlock Levels
- Warhammer 40K Darktide Homeworld Choices & Impacts
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍