The LM-S is considered to be one of the best Marksman Rifles in Call Of Duty Warzone 2.0 in the current meta. As the LM-S serves the purpose of both a Sniper Rifle along with that an Assault Rifle as well, we have put together a list of attachments that maximizes the benefits of the hybrid nature of the game.
- Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 features a great range of powerful and efficient Marksman Rifles.
- The LM-S is one of the best Marksman Rifles in Call Of Duty Warzone 2.0, if not the best.
- Call of Duty Warzone 2.0, like all previous Call Of Duty titles, continues and adds to the mechanism of customization in weapon classes.
- The game comes with even more advanced features that allow for even greater customizability than the precious Call Of Duty titles.
- The attachments and perks we have chosen for the best LM-S loadout are what constitute the best LM-S loadout in Call Of Duty Warzone 2.0.
Best LM-S Loadout And Attachments
- Rear Grip: LMK64 Grip or Lachmann TCG-10
- Underbarrel: FTAC Ripper 56 or Phase-3 Grip
- Magazine: 20-Round Mag or Muzzle: ZLR Talon 5
- Stock: RAPP-762 Factory or Laser: FSS OLE-V Laser
- Optic: FORGE TAC Delta 4 or SP-X 80 6.6X
The LM-S being a Marksman Rifle, is the perfect mix of long-range and mid-range. Combining the characteristics of a hefty Sniper Rifle with those of an Assault Rifle. Making use of the attachments mentioned above will help you be prepared, no matter what situation you might find yourself in.
- For the Rear Grip, we have chosen the LMK64 Grip. The LMK64 Grip functions to increase the aim down the sight speed of the LM-S by a huge margin. It also functions to increase the sprint-to-fire speed of the LM-S as well. This advantage, however, comes with a cost. The LMK64 Grip can increase the recoil of the gun by some margin. If the recoil proves to be too much of a problem, try combining the LMK64 Grip with the Corio Precio Factory Stock. This helps control the recoil of the gun.
- We have chosen the Lachmann TCG-10 as the alternative to the LMK64 Grip for the best LM-S loadout in Call Of Duty Warzone 2.0. The sole purpose of the Lachmann TCG-10 in the best LM-S loadout is to reduce the recoil. Reduced recoil makes it easier for you to make two and three-shot kills with the LM-S.
- For the Underbarrel, we have chosen the FTAC Ripper 56 as the best option for the LM-S. The FTAC Ripper 56 serves a very similar purpose as the Lachmann TCG-10 does and complements its functionality. Reduced recoil is exactly what you would need on a hybrid weapon such as the LM-S. The FTAC Ripper 56 serves to greatly reduce the recoil of the weapon, allowing you to land shots much more easily.
- A good alternative to the FTAC Ripper 56 is the Phase-3 Grip. The Phase-3 Grip also does a very good job of reducing the recoil of the gun. It also improves the overall handling of the gun by reducing the horizontal bounce while firing.
- The primary focus of our best LM-S loadout is to be able to take out more enemies in any given round of the gun. The 20-Round Mag ensures that you never run out of bullets. Whether it is an encounter at mid-range or if you’re taking a hostile figure from far away, you will always have enough bullets on hand.
- You could also give up on the Magazine for the ZLR Talon 5 Muzzle as an alternative. The ZLR Talon 5 Muzzle is primarily aimed at improving the bullet velocity of the weapon. With the Battle Royale setting that Call Of Duty Warzone 2.0 boasts, bullet velocity is of key importance. The greater the bullet velocity, the higher the accuracy of your shot and the faster it takes to take out any given hostile entity.
- For the Stock, the go-to option is the RAPP-762 Factory stock. The RAPP-762 Factory also serves to increase the recoil control of the gun to a considerable extent. This allows for higher accuracy and aim stability, enabling you to make accurate shots much more effortlessly.
- An alternative to the RAPP-762 Factory is the Corio Precio Factory. The Corio Precio Factory is good for situations where there are long-range encounters as it greatly improves the aim stability. In addition to that, it also enhances the recoil control of the gun. However, it does have a toll on your mobility.
- If you are more on the side of preferring speed over aim stability and recoil control, the Ordnance Ravage-8 is what you need. The Ordnance Ravage-8 serves to enhance your guns. Moreover, the Ravage-8 also enhances the crouch and aims to sprint speeds as well.
Laser (In Place Of Stock)
You can go with the FSS OLE-V Laser in place of the Stocks that we have mentioned above for the best LM-S loadout in COD Warzone 2.0. The FSS OLE-V works very well combined with the LMK64 Rear Grip. They both serve to greatly enhance the aim down the sight speed of the LM-S. Not only that, but the combo also works wonders in enhancing the sprint-to-fire speed of the LM-S as well. Both of these are much-required traits for any Marksman Rifle.
- For the Optic slot of the best LM-S loadout, we have chosen the Force TAC Delta 4 as the best option. The Force TAC Delta 4 comes with a very clear and precise sight picture feature. In addition to that, the Delta 4 boasts an excellent 4x magnification profile. Ultimately, your opponents appear as if they are right in front of you and are much easier to take out.
- A good alternative to the Force TAC Delta 4 is the SP-X 80 6.6X Optic. The SP-X 80 6.6X Optic is aimed at improving visibility at both mid and long ranges. LM-S being a Marksman Rifle, requires as much clear visibility at these ranges as is possible for optimum usability.
Best LM-S Class Build (Perks And Equipment)
Being a Marksman Rifle, the LMS is suitable for situations involving mid to long-range combat. In order to maximize its efficacy at such ranges, we have put together a list of the best perks and equipment. The following constitute the best LM-S loadout in Call Of Duty Warzone 2.0:
- Perk Package: Vanguard (Unlocks at Level 1)
- Secondary Weapon: FSS Hurricane or Lachmann Sub or Expedite 12
- Lethal Equipment: Semtex (Unlocks at Level 20)
- Tactical Equipment: Spotter Scope (Unlocks at Level 1) or Shock Stick (Unlocks at Level 1)
For the Perk Package for the best LM-S loadout in Call Of Duty Warzone 2.0, we have chosen Vanguard as our recommendation. The Vanguard Perk Package comes with the perks Double Time, Bomb Squad, Resupply, and High Alert.
The attachments that we have recommended for the best LM-S loadout are focused on maximizing the stability of the weapon and making it as much effective as possible at long ranges. The attachments do not really care for the sprint to fire speed and the aim down the sight speed. This is where the perks we have chosen come in.
- Double Time boasts feats to boost the tactical sprint duration by quite a margin. In addition to that, your movement speed while in the crouched position is also enhanced using Double Time.
- The second perk in the Vanguard Perk Package is Bomb Squad. Bomb Squad, as the name indicates, functions to defend the player against all sorts of explosives. All the explosives that your enemies throw toward you will have reduced damage to your health. An important feat of the Bomb Squad is that it allows you to reset the fuse on all live grenades thrown toward you. This lets you throw back the hostile projectiles back to the enemy to take them out with their own grenades.
- The third perk in the Vanguard Perk Package is Resupply. Resupply serves to provide you with an additional lethal grenade from the very start. In addition to that, it initiates and maintains a constantly regenerating timer of 30 seconds. This timer decides when you regain your tactical and lethal equipment. Considering the Battle Royale setting that the Warzone 2.0 features, replenishing equipment is a very desirable feat.
- Lastly, for the slot of the Ultimate Perk, the Vanguard Perk Package comes with High Alert. High Alert notifies you every time an enemy spots you by making your vision pulse. This is useful for settings where you are unaware of any nearby enemy spying on you.
The LM-S is a very good weapon for mid to long ranges if customized according to the best LM-S loadout in Call Of Duty Warzone 2.0. Nevertheless, the LM-S lags a lot behind other weapons and items for encounters happening at close range. Consequently, when choosing the secondary weapon, it should be ensured that it has been made for close-range encounters, essentially providing a very well-rounded build for all encounters in Call Of Duty Warzone 2.0.
The FSS Hurricane
The go-to option for the secondary weapon for the best LM-S loadout is the FSS Hurricane. It is, by far, one of the best, if not the best, SMG in Call Of Duty Warzone 2.0. The FSS Hurricane does a very good job of compensating for the shortcomings of the LM-S when the player has to face encounters at close range. In addition to that, the FSS Hurricane boasts a considerably high level of accuracy. Thus, it will help you land the killing blow on enemies that you might not be able to take down with the LM-S.
The Lachmann Sub
In a Battle Royale setting as that of Call Of Duty Warzone 2.0, having an SMG for close to mid-range encounters is absolutely key to winning any given match. There are plenty of SMGs in Call Of Duty Warzone 2.0, but very few even come close to the Lachmann Sub or the FSS Hurricane. Termed the MP5 of Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and Call Of Duty Warzone 2.0, the Lachmann Sub is an absolutely excellent choice for obliterating enemies at close range.
The Expedite 12
The last option for the secondary weapon is the Expedite 12 shotgun for the best LM-S loadout. Not only that, the Expedite 12 is one of the best Shotguns in Call Of Duty Warzone 2.0. The Expedite 12 essentially allows you to obliterate enemies in one shot at close range. This is a much-required feat, especially for long-range weapons like the LM-S.
For the Lethal Equipment slot, the Semtex is one of the best options for the best LM-S loadout. You can stick the Semtex onto enemies, which essentially functions as a live grenade in itself. Not only that, it is better than the Frag Grenade in that it allows for more precision and has more chances of securing a kill. The Frag Grenade may roll away, but the Semtex will always prove its “loyalty” to the target enemy.
For the Tactical Equipment slot, the Shock Stick paired with the Semtex is a very good option. The Shock Stick, as the name indicates, has the ability to stick to surfaces. In addition to that, it can also be used to electrocute enemies. Moreover, it also serves to destroy enemy equipment, which can prove to be a winning card for you in Call Of Duty Warzone 2.0.
The recommended alternative for the Shock Stick is the Spotter Scope for the Tactical Equipment in the best LM-S loadout. The Spotter Scope essentially helps you in providing reconnaissance. It helps you to spot and then mark your enemies from a distance. The Spotter Scope has the ability to switch between standard as well as a thermal imaging mode. Hence, the Spotter Scope is one of the best reconnaissance tools in Call Of Duty Warzone 2.0.
How To Unlock The LM-S In Warzone 2.0
Call Of Duty Warzone 2.0 tends to follow the same system of unlocking weapons as Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 itself. However, this system is essentially much different from the usual weapon-unlocking systems that we have seen in earlier Call Of Duty titles.
Many of the weapons in the game are now unlocked by playing with and leveling up weapons within certain families, which are known as Platforms. For you to unlock the LM-S Marksman Rifle, you have to play with the Lachmann-762 and level it all the way up to level 16. In order to be able to play with the Lachmann-762, you first have to play around and level yourself up to hit Rank 16.
Call Of Duty Warzone 2.0 is here, and with it comes a huge brand-new arsenal of weapons to choose from. It has been a tradition in Call Of Duty games to introduce new weapons, perks, and attachments. With all sorts of such new additions to successive games, players are always found looking for the best loadouts for their favorite weapons.
One such weapon is none other than the LM-S Marksman Rifle itself. Since the day of the game’s launch, players have been looking for the best LM-S loadout as the focus is once again shifted to the Battle Royale scene that Warzone 2.0 builds upon from its predecessor. Hence, the attachments and perks discussed above constitute the best LM-S Loadout.
In conclusion, this has been our guide on the best LM-S loadout in Call Of Duty Warzone 2.0. Do try the attachments and perks listed above. In addition, let us know what you think of the loadout we have made for the LM-S. We always recommend customizing things to fit your personal preference and slaying on the battlefield with your own style.
Other than that, the game also features weapon tuning so that you can customize each attachment to your liking. Thus, you should try different attachments alongside this weapon to see which one suits the most.
If you’re looking for other great secondary weapons to go alongside the LM-S, consider checking out our guide on the best LMGs in COD Warzone 2.0. If you’re looking for long-range weapons instead, read up on the best Snipers and their Loadouts in the game. Moreover, do check out the best loadouts in COD Warzone 2.0, where we cover weapons from all classes.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍