- A Twitter/X user has spotted Bethesda Customer Support replying to recent negative reviews on Steam.
- Judging from the replies, Bethesda appears to be trying to convince the players that Starfield isn’t as bad as they think.
- Starfield is currently sitting at around 80,000 mixed reviews on Steam.
Bethesda Customer Support has been spotted replying to recent negative reviews of Starfield on Steam, urging the players to continue playing the game. Starfield is currently sitting at about 80,000+ mixed reviews on Steam with a 69% percent positivity rate. A Twitter/X user, @JuiceHead33, shared several screenshots on the social media platform, showing a few recent replies from Bethesda.
Bethesda is responding to negative Starfield reviews on Steam. Absolutely bizarre if you ask me and despite media attention this hasn't stopped, the last response is from today pic.twitter.com/ay589tg8cc
— JuiceHead (@JuiceHead33) November 28, 2023
In the screenshots, Bethesda Customer Support can be seen trying to convince the players that Starfield isn’t as bad as they think. In one of the responses, a developer said,” There are so many layers to Starfield, that you will find things you’ve never knew were possible after playing for hundreds of hours.” According to the Twitter/X user, these responses haven’t stopped even after media attention.
- Starfield Has Even Fewer Players Than Skyrim On PC
- Bethesda Dev Explains How Starfield’s Got Over 100 Star Systems
- CD Projekt Red Dev Defends Starfield Over Criticism On Dialogue Animations
Starfield was Bethesda’s biggest project in recent years. The game was first announced in 2018 and was initially set to release in 2022. However, the space RPG was delayed to 2023 and was finally released on September 6. The game was subject to massive hype before the launch as it was expected to feature thousands of planets and space travel.
eXputer has rated Starfield 3.5 out of 5 in its review, as the game aims high to deliver an expansive galaxy for endless exploration but fails to execute it properly. Bethesda’s Starfield is currently available to play on PC, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X. The game is also nominated for The Game Award 2023’s Best Role Playing Game, alongside Baldur’s Gate 3, Sea of Stars, Lies of P, and Final Fantasy 16.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍