- Black Myth: Wukong has been confirmed to release on August 20, 2024, after much fan anticipation.
- It is planned for current-gen consoles, including PlayStation 5, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X.
- The title got a new trailer with the reveal as part of the highly awaited The Game Awards 2023 show.
Black Myth: Wukong has been confirmed to release on August 20, 2024, after much anticipation by the community. You can expect to play on current-gen consoles, including PlayStation 5, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X. However, the Souls-like RPG is skipping last-gen to keep up its tip-top visual fidelity and gameplay across all available platforms.
The launch date for the game was announced in a new trailer, showcasing some of the game lore and gorgeous landscapes that are filled to the brim with local flora and dangerous fauna. Almost all the creatures we will encounter are based on mythological creatures, leaving fans with a feeling of awe and horror.
The game has been revealed as part of The Game Awards 2023 show. It has seen the announcements of many awaited titles and DLCs and managed to live up to significant fan expectations. The current year has delivered fierce competition among many alluring AAA entries. However, Baldur’s Gate 3 has stolen the throne to sit at the top with six staggering trophies, followed by Alan Wake 2.
- Black Myth: Wukong Is Getting A Playable Demo In China Next Month.
- Black Myth: Wukong Is Hitting Stores In The Summer Of 2024.
- Don’t Expect A Lot Of New Games From The Upcoming Gamescom.
Inspired by the Journey to the West novel, Black Myth: Wukong is an upcoming action RPG venture that is in development by Game Science. The title is an Eastern take on the Souls-like genre that blends kung fu and octane-filled combat with satisfying gameplay. The title was initially planned for a 2023 release, but it was delayed into next year for more dev time and to escape the massive roster of titles planned for this year.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍