- A new Counter-Strike 2 update has dropped that is quite small but fixes a major issue with the game.
- Some players were able to refund grenades after throwing them, which could shift the tides of a round.
- It is unclear whether users could refund grenades after they exploded, but it could still create quite a diversion.
Valve has been pushing out an abundant amount of Counter-Strike 2 patch notes ever since its launch. The move has made the game quite a smooth experience, as bugs that often get exploited are fixed soon enough. Now, the devs have also tackled a major dilemma related to grenades. Players can no longer refund grenades after throwing them. The bug could turn the tide of matches, which was quite a nuisance to other players.
Release Notes for today are up: https://t.co/V4CYTLEsBf
— CS2 (@CounterStrike) December 21, 2023
Fixed a case where players could refund a grenade for a brief period after it was thrown.”
The Counter-Strike 2 bug would allow players to deploy grenades and refund within a short period. It is unclear whether the grenade could be refunded after it exploded. But even throwing and immediately refunding it is enough of an exploitative move to create a major diversion in the match. However, that is all in the update; it only consisted of a single line but dealt with a potentially significant bug.
- Counter-Strike 2’s Latest Patches Fix Gameplay Issues; Reverses VAC Bans.
- New Counter-Strike 2 Update Adds Vote-Kick Immunity For Solo Players And More.
- Valve Trolls Dota 2 Cheaters By Literally Gifting Them Bans.
Counter-Strike 2 came out to a mixed response on September 27, 2023, for Windows and Linux. But hearsay of a mobile release has also persisted since its launch. eXputer’s Asad Ahmed has reviewed the addictive FPS with a medium score of 3.5/5, calling it “a game that undermines Valve’s reputation.” Despite its modern features and improvements, a bundle of bugs and missing features have caused many players to shun it completely.
The new evolution of Counter-Strike can still be an overwhelming experience for new players. We suggest glancing over our write-up for the best CS2 settings that feature an ideal setup for audio, crosshair, and the sort. Also, check out our detailed guide for the top ten weapons to gain a headstart from the get-go amidst the tough competition.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍