- Lies of P is the latest entry in the grand Soulsborne series of pertinent video games, offering a unique take on Pinnochio in a way never seen or heard of before.
- The game has launched in recent times to rave reviews, and although it boasts likenesses to Bloodborne and other FromSoftware games in multiple ways, Lies of P feels genuinely distinct and original to play through.
- Developer Round8 Studio has recently made it official that a specialized VIP Kit of the game will be given away to a randomly selected winner.
- The contest is for US citizens only and simply requires you to submit an entry to participate.
Lies of P has been making waves across the gaming industry for its polished entry into the world of Soulslike games, which have been derived from the masterful work of FromSoftware over the years. In case you’re already deep into Krat and are looking to get more out of the title, be sure to check out what the devs are giving away to one lucky winner at the moment.
Taking to X or formerly Twitter, the official Lies of P account has announced a giveaway of the Lies of P VIP Kit. This collector’s item entails a bunch of goodies inside, comprising a custom-made kit that houses a replica of Pinnochio’s — the protagonist — metal heart, and a bunch of other articles that the devs say are right off the streets of Krat. Amusing. The entire thing is worth $738.50, as per the T&C.
Citizens of Krat, this is no lie. Be sure to enter for your chance to win this exclusive #LiesofP VIP Kit. Only a few days remain.
Giveaway ends on September 28. 🇺🇲 18+ Only.
— Lies of P (@Liesofp) September 26, 2023
It’s worth mentioning though that the giveaway is only available for US citizens. Tough luck for anyone located elsewhere, therefore. Head over to Gleam.io to submit an entry and participate in the event. Not only that, but you will have to retweet the aforementioned X post from your account to make a valid entry. In case you’d like more entries, visit the other social signals of Lies of P and repeat the same thing.
Related Content to Check Out:
- Lies Of P Has A Game-Breaking Bug, Devs Suggest A Temporary Fix
- Why Lies Of P Is The Ultimate Souls-Like Experience
- Lies Of P Is The Best Non-FromSoftware Souls-Like Game I’ve Ever Played
Taking a look at all the good stuff included in the VIP Kit, some fans are bummed to find out that their region isn’t covered by the contest. A well-liked comment by a fellow Twitter user seems to ask the devs whether the VIP Kit would be up for sale as a collector’s item. That would be in an attempt to compensate those who cannot take part in the giveaway due to regional limitations.
In case you missed it, the developers announced that a new update for Lies of P is in the works, along with a content roadmap that the studio is working on to reveal to the general public. Although the roadmap plan isn’t here just yet, the Lies of P update 1.2 sure is, bringing forth an array of fixes to actually make the title easier for everyone. The patch is for PC players only at the moment, and the Xbox version is in testing.
The fact that the new patch makes the game relatively easier with the inclusion of changes such as being able to carry more weight for each Capacity attribute upgrade, and increasing stagger frequency, coincides with what the title’s Project Director said on a Twitch stream (thanks DualShockers). Jiwon Choi has already stated ahead of time that Lies of P will be relatively easier to tackle.
I think many people, when they play the soulslike games, they feel that it’s very difficult; that it’s not very easy to get to know the game…but our goal with Lies of P is ‘no, that’s not the case,'” said Jiwon Choi.
The game has been out since September 19 for a myriad of platforms, including PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows, and macOS.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍