One Piece Odyssey is surely shaping up to be eye candy, from what we can tell after drooling over its recently released launch trailer. The turn-based action RPG is all set to launch shortly, and it appears that some of you are about to get truly lucky in case you were waiting for the right time to pick the game up.
Fanatical has slapped on a cool 17% off deal on this up-and-coming hotshot at the moment, reducing the price of the game’s Standard Edition to $49.79. But that’s not all; you’ll find the heavier upgrade — the Deluxe Edition of One Piece Odyssey — also receiving a price cut on the UK-based storefront.
Things are certainly in order at the moment, and in case you were waiting for one such moment, now’s the perfect time to act accordingly. It does bear noting, though, that the platform for which Odyssey is currently discounted is Steam, and not the PlayStation 5 or the Xbox Series X|S.
- One Piece Odyssey is one the freshest action RPGs that is due to release on January 13, thereby kicking off 2023 to a great start for fans of the genre.
- Earlier this month, a playable demo was released for the game, featuring two hours of exhilarating gameplay and just dropping a hint as to what to expect from the full game.
- With fortuitous timing, One Piece Odyssey has been discounted on Fanatical — a British video game retailer — and the game’s Standard Edition can now be bought for about $50.
- The Deluxe Edition of the title has also gone on sale, allowing one to get it for as low as $70 as opposed to its MSRP of $84.99.
As already known, the Standard Edition of the game costs the basic $59.99 across different platforms, but here’s Fanatical trying to make a difference in this space. As you can comprehend from the image below, the Steam version of the game can now be bought for a few cents short of $50.
As for the Deluxe Edition of One Piece Odyssey, players can dive right in and get the game for approximately $70 on Fanatical right now. In case you’re not aware of this already, this particular variant of the RPG comprises the following goodies:
- The base game
- Adventure Expansion Pack
- Adventure Expansion Pack Bonus – 100,000 Berries
- Deluxe Edition Bonus – Sniper King Outfit Set
The game releases soon as we now approach the 13th of January. If you’ve been keeping up with Odyssey, then you probably know that a playable demo of the story-rich action RPG was released not too long ago, giving a hint as to what the full scale of the title has in store ahead.
As for the story arc, One Piece Odyssey has a whole joyride of emotions waiting for us with respect to its plotline.
The protagonist of the title is Luffy D. Monkey — the legendary anime character who seemingly found his face on every kid’s backpack and water bottle in Japan — but you also get to control the rest of the Straw Hat pirates in the game.
It’s been reported that the in-game events of One Piece Odyssey are not canon, meaning that they do not comprise the original storyline of the One Piece anime.
However, the game is set between the Zou Arc right before the Straw Hats are separated from each other. This accounts for the space between episodes 751 and 779 of the famous One Piece anime, as CBR tells us.
Will you be grabbing the game from Fanatical then? Let us know in the comments section ahead.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍