- The closed beta test for Tekken 8 will be held from October 20th at 17:00 JST to October 23rd at 16:00 JST.
- The registration period takes place from September 19th at 22:00 JST to October 11th at 16:00 JST.
- Players can explore the Tekken Fight Lounge and compete in ranked matches.
- Return of the beloved Tekken Ball mode from Tekken 3 since its exclusivity to Tekken Tag Tournament 2 on Wii U.
It is time to be the king of Iron Fist once again. The closed beta test for Tekken 8 is officially announced and is scheduled to take place from October 20th (Friday) at 17:00 JST to October 23rd (Monday) at 16:00 JST. The registration period is from September 19th (Tuesday) at 22:00 JST to October 11th (Wednesday) at 16:00 JST and will be accepted based on the first-come-first-serve method.
In addition, players can experience Tekken Fight Lounge to compete with their rivals online. Tekken Fight Lounge includes a Battle Area, Customization Shop, and Beach Area. Battle Area is where they can indulge in ranked, group, and quick matches. Furthermore, there’s a new Super Ghost Battle mode where players can battle AI-controlled ghosts mimicking human movements.
Customization Shop provides a range of options to personalize avatars, modifying their name, title, and more. Additionally, Beach Area offers the opportunity to relive the excitement of Tekken Ball mode, a beloved feature initially introduced in Tekken 3. Later, Tekken Ball was exclusively available in the Wii U version of Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Therefore, making its return to Tekken 8 is a delightful surprise for the fans.
- Why Lies Of P Is The Ultimate Souls-Like Experience
- Leaked Email Shows Microsoft Severely Underestimating Baldur’s Gate 3
- Microsoft Is Working On AI Game Testing For Next-Gen Gaming, Leak Suggests
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍