- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty’s new patch 1.140 brings a bundle of bug fixes to stop multiplayer crashes and many other fixes to make the game run more smoothly than before. It is a relatively small update.
- The amount of Morale Points that can be earned during battles with enemies in the optional Crouching Dragons’ Fierce Rumble battlefield has now been bumped up to make it more fair.
- A bug causing crashes during battles with the boss Demonized Lu Bu or the Demonized Dian Wei in multiplayer sessions has been fixed. The Yan Liang boss will also stop doing certain actions indefinitely.
- An issue was also fixed that was accidentally causing the Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty players running version 1.120 of the game to match with those running version 1.130 to match in multiplayer sessions.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty is among the recent Souls-like to ravage the gaming industry, and the subsequent updates have continued to squash out any lingering bugs. The latest patch 1.140 seemingly mends a bundle of bugs causing multiplayer crashes and other fixes to make the game run even smoother than before. After the giant last update, this one is on the smaller side but still manages to make major changes.
Ver. 1.140 Patch Released
A patch for all platforms to ease the difficulty level of the Crouching Dragons' Fierce Rumble” and fix crashes during multiplayer has been released.
— Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty (@WoLongOfficial) August 28, 2023
The last update introduced a lot of amazing features, including new bosses, a new game mode, bug fixes, and much more. It also added the “Crouching Dragons’ Fierce Rumble” mode, which is an immersive end-game mission where you have to fight numerous bosses in a series of battles. The amount of Morale Points that can be gained during battles with enemies in the optional battlefield has now been bumped up to make it more fair.
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty’s Experience Is Marred By Its Identity Crisis.
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Gets Significant Quality-Of-Life Improvements In Latest Patch.
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Patch 1.12 Improves Hidden Tome Drop Chance.
Coming towards the bug fixes, one was squashed that would sometimes cause Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty to crash while players were fighting the boss Demonized Lu Bu or the Demonized Dian Wei during multiplayer sessions. Performing certain actions in the character creator would also crash the game for some people; that issue has also been patched. The Yan Liang boss will also stop repeating certain actions indefinitely.
A bug that was preventing players from gaining Genuine Qi, Coppers, and Morale Points upon defeating the boss Blindfolded Boy in the newly added battlefield Crouching Dragons’ Fierce Rumble was also fixed. Additionally, another bug was fixed that was accidentally causing the Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty players running version 1.120 of the game to match with those running version 1.130 to match in multiplayer sessions.
It was able to roll over one million copies earlier this year and boasted over 3.8 million players. The hardcore RPG also claimed the milestone to become the first Japanese entry to top local weekly charts on Steam this year after launching globally. Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty came out on March 3, 2023, on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍