- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty’s new patch 1.130 brings a variety of new higher-difficulty missions, a training ground, PC and console optimization fixes, and many adjustments to improve gameplay.
- The training ground is located in the Hidden Village of Mt. Tianzhushan. Visit the Taoist situated on the right upon first entering the hidden village.
- The patch also adds the new sub battlefield “Crouching Dragons’ Fierce Rumble,” which is an immersive end-game mission where you have to fight numerous bosses in a series of battles.
- The new update also fixes bugs that would cause waves of lags with 12th or 13th Generation Intel CPUs. Crashes and frame rate drops caused by specific resolutions, and a boss battle was also patched.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty devs have finally released a major patch that brings a bit of pretty much everything for players. The new update 1.130 brings new features, makes game-changing adjustments, and fixes a variety of bugs that have stunted the users all this time.
Ver. 1.130 Patch Released
A patch for all platforms to add features, make adjustments and fix bugs has been released.
It includes new higher difficulty missions, adjustments to drops & rewards, PC optimization for certain environments & more.
— Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty (@WoLongOfficial) August 9, 2023
Team Ninja has also added a few new missions with greater difficulty. The update brings the new sub battlefield “Crouching Dragons’ Fierce Rumble,” which is an immersive end-game mission where you have to fend off multiple bosses in a series of exhilarating battles.
The morale points lost after dying cannot be redeemed again in this mode when rechallenging an enemy, making it more risky to play. The new mission is accessible through the Other in the Travel menu after clearing the sub battlefield “Crouching Dragons’ Battle Royale.”
- Why Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Is Likely To Dethrone The Nioh Series.
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty’s Experience Is Marred By Its Identity Crisis.
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Suffers A Price Hike; Costs Over 60% More Across Some Regions.
The new training ground is another major aspect of the update for newbies looking to hone their skills against a slew of foes and test their skills. It can be found in the Hidden Village of Mt. Tianzhushan. Just pay a visit to the Taoist located on the right upon first entering the hidden village and get started on your training.
The new patch also introduces a safety feature that checks for any tampering with values for equipment special effects. The game will forcibly change such values to legitimate ranges if any interference is detected.
A bundle of adjustments and bug fixes have been added to Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty that deals with certain bosses and multiplayer events scattered throughout the game to remove any glitches. A huge bug was fixed for the PS4 and PS5 versions that would sometimes stop gamers from acquiring trophies.
A bug was fixed for PCs equipped with 12th or 13th Generation Intel CPUs that would cause waves of lags when playing the game. Crashes and frame rate drops caused by a particular AMD FSR 2 resolution setting and Demonized Dian We battle were also mended in the new update.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty has recently partnered with the awaited Soulslike Lies of P and recently shook hands with the popular Nioh series. The Lies of P collaboration will officially arrive in September, but details about the Nioh collaboration are quite scarce.
Due to terrible mouse and keyboard support, the hardcore RPG eventually became a target of the infamous review-bombing event on Steam. Nevertheless, the title quickly bounced back after a series of hotfixes subsided the brewing issues faced by the fans. For instance, the entry topped one million copies earlier this year and flocked over 3.8 million players.
It also became the first Japanese game to top local weekly charts on Steam this year soon after release. Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty was released on March 3, 2023, on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍