- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor’s latest patch is now available on PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X | S. It brings performance improvements for smoother gameplay at 60 FPS, thanks to GPU and CPU optimizations.
- The patch also adds Variable Refresh Rate support for PS5 and includes additional performance enhancements for PC, including DLSS support.
- Various issues and bugs have also been addressed, such as save game corruption prevention and fixes for XP retrieval and crashes.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor has released its latest patch and is now available on PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X | S. The patch brings performance improvements resulting in 60 FPS and a much smoother gameplay experience. Also, GPU and CPU optimizations, along with the disabling of Ray Tracing, have contributed to these improvements. Patch 7 finally addresses these issues 5 months after launch.
In addition, Quality Mode has received optimizations to reduce FPS fluctuation. For PlayStation 5 users, Variable Refresh Rate support has been added, further enhancing the visuals and gameplay. PC players can also expect additional performance and optimization improvements, including support for DLSS.
Save system tweaks have been implemented to prevent save game corruption and issues related to XP retrieval after dying under certain circumstances have been fixed. Moreover, Various crashes and bug fixes have been addressed including fixes for cloth, lighting, and UI hence enhancing performance in general.
- Starfield Surpasses 1 Million Players On Steam & Xbox
- Starfield: Mantis Quest & Puzzle
- Star Wars Outlaws Director Says The Game’s Setting Is A Dream Playground
Furthermore, it is important to note that the cinematics in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor on consoles will remain locked at 30 frames per second. Overall, this patch aims to provide a much smoother and more enjoyable gaming experience for players on all supported platforms.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍