Collecting Battle Logs in AC6 helps develop your Loghunt Program to level up your Hunter Rank, unlocking new mech parts and additional challenges. With these new parts and missions, you can gain several resources or direct improvements to your robot. As such, once you reach Chapter 2’s final mission, you’ll want to know about the Armored Core 6 Ocean Crossing Battle Log location to ensure you don’t miss these limited and extremely useful collectibles.
Armored Core 6 Ocean Crossing Battle Log Locations
Before starting, it’s worth noting that you can still collect any missing Battle Logs from a completed mission by replaying it in the Sortie menu, and the same goes for Ocean Crossing.
- When you start the mission, proceed and take the elevator up to Grid 086’s upper level.
- Once at the bridge at the top, look to your right and jump down to the platforms underneath.
- From the lowest platform, follow the main path to the exit, where you’ll find two drones on your right.
- These drones have relatively low AP and HP, and taking them both out will reward you with 2 Battle Logs.
- After that, drop down to the railings on your right and head inside the tunnel, leading to 2 more drones that’ll each drop a Battle Log.
- Before engaging, use your Scan ability to gain info on their positions and strike stealthily to avoid any unnecessary damage.
- You’ll also spot an abandoned mech lying on the far edge of this area, which you can interact with to Access and get the Doser Information.
- Return to the aforementioned railing and proceed toward your objective to the airspace past the lasers.
Sea Spider Encounter
Upon reaching the checkpoint, you’ll have to face the IA-13 Sea Spider boss in Armored Core 6, which is the last major challenge of this mission. As a heads-up, stay between its legs during both phases since it has several lethal long-range attacks.
Finally, when you complete the mission, you’ll receive an additional 330,000 COAM and your Loghunt Report detailing your collected Battle Logs.
That wraps up the definitive yet brief guide on the Armored Core 6 Ocean Crossing Battle Log locations. As highlighted earlier, these Logs can give you several enhancements that you can use on your mech to freshen your gameplay. As such, it’s best to kill a few non-threatening enemies to grab these unique items. You can also dive deeper into the AC6 Ocean Crossing’s Loghunt to ensure you didn’t miss any notable collectibles.
If you want to boost some offensive features for your mech, here are the best weapons in Armored Core 6. For defense-based options and parts instead, consider reading the best armor that you can grab in the game. And be sure to check out this guide on OST Chips to get an idea of other essential in-game items.
- Armored Core 6: Cheat Engine, Cheats
- Armored Core 6: Does It Have Co-op Mode?
- Armored Core 6: Emblem Codes
- Armored Core 6: All Stats
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍