There are many materials in Avatar Frontiers of Pandora, and Night Leaf Tree is one of them. With the map being so massive, it is hard to find each piece of material. Night Leaf Tree is a Longbow crafting material that is hard to find but I have managed to pinpoint its exact location.
If you’re looking for a more concise visual tutorial, eXputer’s video guide can help to find the Night Leaf Tree, too:
Where To Find Night Leaf Tree
While it is hard to find the material, I have managed to find it, so follow these steps to get the Night Leaf Tree:
- The Night Leaf Tree can be found just above The Threaded River, as shown in the image below.
- After reaching the same location that is shown in the image above, you will come across some purple-leaf trees.
- When you locate such a tree, use the Na’vi Senses to locate the Night Leaf Tree.
- If you can’t spot it, then look for branches on such trees.
- Make sure to look for the material in the exact location I told you about before.
- When you find the Night Leaf Tree, inspect it to figure out its rarity.
- If you want an exquisite one, you should look out for that.
- The best quality of Night Leaf Tree in Avatar Frontiers of Pandora is available during rain.
- So, make sure to gather the material when it is raining to get the Exquisite Night Leaf Tree.
- Now, simply harvest the material perfectly.
- I will recommend harvesting an Exquisite Night Leaf Tree as it will be a better material to craft the Longbow.
- If it isn’t raining, then head to the nearest campfire and rest until it rains.
- Repeat the process and then harvest the best quality Night Leaf Tree.
- When you are done, head over to the crafting bench and craft your desired Longbow.
My Experience With Night Leaf Tree
At first, I had a hard time finding the Night Leaf Tree, but using the Hunter’s Guide and Na’vi Senses made it easier.
I have said in my previous guides, too, that the Hunter’s Guide and Na’vi Senses make the entire journey pretty easy. While there are still complications, utilizing the game’s mechanics in your favor is the ideal move. Make sure to harvest the material while it’s raining to craft a better Longbow.
That is almost everything you would want to know about Night Leaf Tree in Avatar Frontiers of Pandora. You should check out the review of Avatar Frontiers of Pandora by Huzaifa Durrani for a thorough explanation of what to expect.
While you are at it, you should also check out the guide on how to get Blaze Fruit in Avatar Frontiers of Pandora. After that, read the guide to learn everything about the Ankle Guard. Lastly, check out the guide on the best weapons to dominate the fight against RDA.
- Avatar Frontiers of Pandora: Best Mounts
- Avatar Frontiers of Pandora: How To Get A Canopy Root
- Avatar Frontiers of Pandora: Best Ancestor Skills
- Avatar Frontiers of Pandora: How To Tame A Direhorse
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍