Karlach is a companion in Baldur’s Gate 3, playing as a Tiefling Barbarian who seeks vengeance on the man who sold her to an Archdevil when she was a young girl. The Risen Road, past the Blighted Village, is the location of Karlach in BG3. As a Zariel Tiefling Barbarian, she will significantly increase your party’s DPS and entertainment value.
Who Is Karlach In Baldur’s Gate 3?
In Baldur’s Gate 3, Karlach is a Zariel Tiefling Barbarian and a potential companion character from Origins.
Origin characters are essentially playable heroes with their own backstories, aspirations, and perspectives. Similarly, Karlach’s story can be lived out by playing as her, or a custom character can be made, and Karlach can be recruited as a companion.
How To Locate Karlach?Players can find Karlach by either accidentally running into her at BG3’s first significant area or by speaking with Wyll at Druid Grove, after which he’ll give you a general location for Karlach’s whereabouts.
There are two ways to find the location of Karlach in BG3:
- The first method involves accidentally running into her while exploring Baldur’s Gate 3’s first significant area, which is the Risen Road location past the Blighted Village.
- However, upon her initial encounter, she is somewhat obscured, and you must approach her to start a cutscene.
- Alternatively, you can speak with Wyll at Druid Grove and enlist his assistance in your search for Karlach by considering Karlach to be an evil demon.
- Since Wyll’s goal is to find Karlach, he’ll hand you over a map that gives a general overview of where to find the demon.
How To Recruit Karlach?After finding Karlach in Baldur’s Gate 3, she can be recruited by simply interacting with her.
As with all the other friends, you can learn Karlach’s backstory by doing so. You will be able to recruit her when she makes her case and provides some background information. If there is room in your party, you can immediately bring her along. Otherwise, she will just return to your camp.
- However, things become more challenging if Wyll is already at your party since he will try to get you to kill Karlach after finding her location.
- Fortunately, you can easily persuade him to back off, and he will even like it if you let him know that you’re aware she is not a devil.
- Once Wyll is quiet, you can resume speaking with Karlach normally and consider hiring her if you like.
- When you go camping again, a scene will occur when Wyll comes to your camp to kill Karlach if you have not at all recruited Wyll and have instead recruited Karlach.
- If Wyll isn’t at Druid Grove, you can still find him by doing this.
Companions basically help the player by joining their party, each with their own backstories and distinctive traits. They will come equipped with their own beginning gear and classes, but you can respec them in camp to change their classes. In the Character Creation screen, companions can also be chosen as an origin, allowing users to play from their perspective. Be sure to check out this Subreddit Post to gain further insight into Karlach’s location, as suggested by the community.
- Baldur’s Gate 3: Cleric Class Guide
- Baldur’s Gate 3: BEST Illithid Powers
- Baldur’s Gate 3: All Feats
- Baldur’s Gate 3: BEST Draconic Bloodline Sorcerer Build
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍