Just like many other games, Cyberpunk 2077 also has a hidden ending which is titled “(Don’t Fear) The Reaper“. However, since Cyberpunk 2077 has multiple endings players will need to follow a certain path of steps to initiate a new conclusive questline. Let’s find out how you can achieve the hidden end to the story of V and Johnny Silverhand in the Cyberpunk 2077 Secret Ending guide.
- Also Read: Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty Best Ending
How To Unlock The Secret Ending In Cyberpunk 2077?As I mentioned earlier, to get the secret “(Don’t Fear) The Reaper” ending, players must follow a specific line of choices. Dialogues matter a lot in Cyberpunk 2077, and on top of that, your relationship with Johnny Silverhand is a huge factor that can influence the game’s ending. Therefore, you need to get onto the right track way before the Nocture OP55N1 main job in Cyberpunk 2077.
First and foremost, let’s go through everything you need to do before reaching the finale of Cyberpunk 2077. If you fail to accomplish any of the following steps, then it’ll become impossible to get the Cyberpunk 2077 Secret Ending.
In that case, you’ll be forced to load up your game from a previous save file. Although, don’t worry it’s not like you’ll need to play from the beginning or pick a different Lifepath. Nevertheless, make sure to complete the requirements mentioned below.
- For the secret ending, players must reach at least 60-70% Friendship Level with Johnny Silverhand. In order to do that, you will need to choose specific dialogues which will make Johnny happy.
- You will also need to play through all of Johnny’s Side Jobs, these include:
- Chippin’ In.
- Blistering Love.
As long as you have a good relationship with Johnny, you can play with ease up till the Tapeworm Side Job (which also gets you a great Clothing item). After completing the Tapeworm mission, players will get access to another Side job called “Chippin’ In”.
Chippin’ InIn the “Chippin’ In” job, you will need to make some important dialogue choices which will further enhance your chances to get the secret ending with Johnny. During the side job, you will need to take down some enemies with Rogue, so make sure you have some Legendary Cyberware, Perks, and Weapons in your build.
After playing through the mission, V will end up having a conversation with Johnny. This particular conversation is crucial for getting the secret ending. It’s important that you pick certain dialogues while talking to Johnny, if you fail to do so then you’ll surely miss out on the secret ending.
Here are all the dialogue choices you need to pick in order to get the secret ending:
- [Inscribe Johnny’s Initials] “Let’s do something about that.”
- “The Guy who saved my Life.”
- “Nah, f*cked that up too.”
- “What d’you want from me?”
- “Ok. But as second chances go, this is your last.”
- “You were a real d*ck in the beginning.”
- “When you said you let your friends down.”
- “Smasher biz really got to her.”
- “Yeah, I’ll call Rogue.”
With that, you’ll complete the Chippin’ In Side job and unlock another one called “Blistering Love”. Simply play through that (your choices won’t matter here) before getting into the Nocture OP55N1 main job.
InitiationAfter taking care of all the required tasks for the secret ending, you will be good to head into the Nocture OP55N1 Job. During the “Point of no return” mission, you will get into conversations with Hanako and then later with Viktor. Ultimately, by the end of the Main Job, Misty will take you to the roof of a building where you will devise your final plan with Johnny Silverhand.
The dialogues with Johnny can surely affect your Cyberpunk 2077 ending. Although, in order to achieve the hidden ending, make sure to follow these steps:
- After initiating your talk with Johnny Silverhand, reach the point where you need to make a decision regarding the final plan.
- Here choose the option which says, “Think you and Rogue should go.”
- After that, don’t do anything! Just wait out for the next few minutes without choosing a new dialogue option.
- All you need to do at this point is to shift your vision from Johnny to the gun, and then the pill for the next five minutes or so.
- Ultimately Johnny will offer another option where he will give you a choice of going on a suicide run into the Arasaka Tower with him.
- Accepting the offer will begin the (Don’t Fear) The Reaper secret ending in the game.
(Don’t Fear) The Reaper
(Don’t Fear) The Reaper is considered one of the toughest jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. You’ll be tasked to take on waves of strong enemies inside the Arasaka Tower without any real backup. On top of that, if you fail to complete the job and die, the game credits will roll and that would bring an end to V’s and Johnny’s story in Night City.
Therefore, if you plan to rush Arasaka Tower with all guns blazing then it’s crucial to keep the Cyberpunk 2077 secret ending recommended level in mind, which is at least Level 45. Apart from a high level, you will also need high-tier armor, melee weapons, and quick hacks.
If you’re prepared and well accustomed to your Cyberpunk build, then you’ll find it a little bit easier to go through the (Don’t Fear) The Reaper ending. However, as mentioned earlier, this will literally be a do-or-die mission.
It is to be noted that, unlike the other endings, the secret ending in Cyberpunk 2077 will not unlock any achievements or rewards.
All Endings In Cyberpunk 2077
Apart from the Secret Ending, (Don’t Fear) The Reaper, there are plenty of other in-game endings. All of these endings can be achieved by influencing the dialogue options, the relationship with Johnny, and making decisions in main/side jobs. Here are all 6 endings you can get in Cyberpunk 2077:
- The Devil (Take the Hanako path and trust Arasaka).
- The Sun (Let Johnny and Rogue handle business).
- The Star (Rely on Aldecados Nomads).
- Path of least Resistance (Give up).
- (Don’t Fear) The Reaper (Secret Ending).
It is safe to say that the “(Don’t Fear) The Reaper” Ending is considered one of the best in Cyberpunk 2077. Whereas, the “Path of least Resistance” is considered the worst and the most anti-climatic end.
So with that, Cyberpunk 2077 (Don’t Fear) The Reaper guide comes to an end. I hope you understood all the relevant steps you need to take in order to obtain the secret ending. As hard as it may be, the secret ending is surely one of the best and coolest conclusions to the storyline of V and Johnny Silverhand.
If you’re planning to play Cyberpunk 2077 again then here are some guides worth checking out! Since there is so much to see and do in Night City, why don’t you get familiar with some of the Best Motorcycles? Visits to the Ripperdocs are essential if you plan to progress in the game faster. Also, check out Best Operating Systems and Mods along with a full guide about Mantis Blades.
- 3rd Person in Cyberpunk 2077.
- How To Ride a Roller Coaster in Cyberpunk 2077?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Pisces Job.
- How to Call in Cyberpunk 2077?
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍